Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    :o :eek: Everyone who plays Snaps quiz should beat me today I found the questions extremely extra hard :p :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I think the Movies category should be banned...:rotfl:
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    3Dogs wrote: »
    Poor Emily couldn't wait any longer so I found a lovely bright pink doggie coat for her and we went for a 15 minute walk up our street and next one. Plenty of grassy areas for her there. Both her coat and my fleece now in tumbler as it was stick chucking it down. Oh I had forgotten the joys of dog walks in the rain ;)

I always have to wash Poppy's coat don't know how she does it but its always muddy underneath and that's walking on pavements :cool:

She didn't get her walk this morning rain was bouncing off the ground and she was ready harness coat and lead on but when I opened door she looked at me as though to say are you joking mummy I am going nowhere in that :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

She was a good girl though waited til I got home from work before she went toilet :A

Its stopped raining I believe its heading South ;) So Poppy got her walkies :j:j
  • tweets
    Options
    ibi4b5.jpg

2v1xbbp.jpg

Typically, the sun is out now :rotfl:

She is gorgeous 3Dogs I love her wish Poppy would accept her and she could live with me when trained :)

But I know Poppy wont let her in :(
  • tweets
    Options
    I think the Movies category should be banned...:rotfl:

I agree I just guessed at answers I am not a Movies/film buff :rotfl::rotfl:
  • rose28454
    rose28454 Posts: 4,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Wonderful to just let them get on with it. Let them take on all decisions and just sit back and walk into a lovely 'new' home when you get back in. So glad you don't have the worry of chasing things up as you just don't need this. What about exOH, as he was moving back in to his own space with you soon and had given notice where he . Does this still fit in with the timescale of reapirs?

Luckily he hadn't given notice but he is going to get the man cave built and then he can move back just after I do. It should work quite well as lots more rubbish will be removed by both of us whilst I am not living there.
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Mine were near the tinned fruit and fruit snacks for kids

oo thanks for that - that explains why I was getting nowhere - I tried unsuccessfully nut snacks, crisps, savoury biscuits and the Free from section ... how dim am I :o
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    rose28454 wrote: »
    Luckily he hadn't given notice but he is going to get the man cave built and then he can move back just after I do. It should work quite well as lots more rubbish will be removed by both of us whilst I am not living there.

When we had the boys bedrooms remodelled and made back into one room, replastered, painted, new ceiling and floor etc neither of us really wanted to put anything back at all into the bedroom - we wanted it to stay pristine clean and shiny new .... sadly real life took over :D
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 20 March 2017 at 5:05PM
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Oh that's brilliant but can you remove " How much sex is enough ?" From the top right. I don't want our Poppy to feel inadequate:rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl:That's the first thing I noticed when I saw the picture of the cover:o:rotfl: - I always seem to notice the things in smaller print and ignore the big mast strapline - I didn't notice the huge text at first. Love - who wants that?:eek::rotfl::naughty:

To be fair, the word "sex" is in white and jumps out (or it did for me:o, which is not necessarily a bad thing and I'm not complaining:)) as if it has a bell sounding loudly and red flashing lights either side of it.

Just, too much sex. Or, alternatively, not enough:rotfl:.

How do you remove it anyway? Do you mean put area of empty space there? Well, that won't work, since I now already know what was there before that.
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Options
    She is gorgeous 3Dogs I love her wish Poppy would accept her and she could live with me when trained :)

But I know Poppy wont let her in :(

Aww bless Poppy, she is Mammy's only girl :A
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Look what a Facebook friend sent me of our Poppy :happyhear

fx3qfa.jpg

Since this is a money-saving forum, I ought to have noticed "NEWEST, FRESHEST, CHEAPEST", "100 mega deals for you" and "20% off...".
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure