Free Sample of Similac Growing Up Milk 1-3 Years from Boots

http://www.boots-sampling.co.uk/similac/growing-up-milk/

SIMILAC GROWING UP MILK
Developed with 90 years of infant nutrition experience and research, Similac Growing Up Milk can support your toddler from their first birthday, all the way to their third. Packed with all the key nutrients toddlers need, you can be sure Similac Growing Up Milk provides the key nutrients to support your toddler at this important step in their development. Including:

Omega 3 & 6* to support normal growth**
Calcium and vitamin D to support normal growth and development of bone
Vitamins A and C plus iron to support normal immune system function.
Similac is suitable for vegetarian diets, halal diets and kosher diets. Breastfeeding is best for babies and is recommended for as long as possible. Similac Growing Up Milk is only suitable for babies aged over 1 year, as part of a weaning diet.

Request a sample, and try it out today!†
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure