Beauty Boxes (Monthly Subscription) Codes and Chat Thread 2

sn1987a
sn1987a Posts: 453 Forumite
Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
edited 28 February 2015 at 1:46PM in Discount codes & vouchers
[FONT=&quot]Welcome to the new Beauty Boxes (monthly subscription) codes and chat thread![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is a thread about Beauty boxes. Read the first post for more information and current offers. As you post new offers and discount codes, I will add them to the first page. Together we can find the best beauty boxes bargains![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]PLEASE BE AWARE that people receive boxes at different times and some of us want the surprise element! If you wish to discuss a box within 7 days of it arriving, you must either use white text or put SPOILER in square brackets [ ] at the start of your post, followed by /SPOILER in square brackets [ ] at the end when describing the products in any way.

This includes any information which may help to identify a product ie using words such as "large tube", "cleansing", "pleasant smell", "moisturising", "liquid" etc.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is a continuation post from here. [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Thanks to purplebutterfly for starting the previous thread! It has been very successful![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
This is a list of beauty boxes companies delivering in UK in alphabetical order (click on the name to go to the official webpage). Scroll down for the discount codes.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]UK boxes[/FONT]

Birchbox (BB)
Cohorted Beauty Box
Glossybox (GB)
Latest in Beauty (LIB)
Love Lula Box
Love me Beauty
My Boutique Box (warning: the first box got bad reviews)
My Little Box
Souk Souk
The Pink Parcel
[FONT=&quot]You beauty Discovery Box [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Non-UK boxes with UK shipping
Lip Factory Box [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lip Monthly [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wantable [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]List of Beauty boxes, their facebook page (offers are often posted in facebook or tweeter) and the available codes.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]UK boxes[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Birchbox (BB)
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]facebook page[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
£10 + £2.95 P&P [/FONT][FONT=&quot]- monthly subscription box
- Cashback available
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]- Referral links are available (refer a friend and both you and your friend will receive 50 points to spend in birchbox shop)[/FONT]. Ask for one in the referrers board.

Cohorted Beauty Box
[FONT=&quot] £19.99 - the box is available on a montlhly basis but it is not a monthly subscription

[/FONT]Glossybox (GB)
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]facebook page
[/FONT]£10 + £3.25 [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P&P[/FONT] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]- monthly subscription box
- [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Use code RESUB0914 and receive an extra box worth £75, when you buy a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription. T[/FONT]he FREE Box includes 6 FULL SIZED products from So Susan, Butter London, EuPhidra, Be a Bombshell, Affair 102 and Philip B. [FONT=&quot]The offer is valid for 3, 6 or 12 month subscription plans. Offer valid between 30th September– 1st November 2014 or until stocks last. Your free box will be dispatched separately within 2 weeks of placing the first order.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]- Cashback available
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]- Referral links available

[/FONT]Latest in Beauty (LIB)
[FONT=&quot]facebook page
Themed boxes are released periodically and prices vary.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Love Lula Box
facebook page [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Monthly subscription box[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]£12.50[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]No offers[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Love me beauty
facebook page [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Monthly subscription box. You choose one out of 3 available boxes each month.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]£10 + £3.95 (P&P)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My Boutique Box (warning: the first box got bad reviews) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Facebook page [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]New monthly subscription box. It launched in August 2014.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]£10 + £3.95 (P&P)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]No offers

My Little Box
Facebook page
[/FONT] New monthly subscription box coming from France! First box was sent in September 2014.
£11+3.95 (P&P)
No offers

[FONT=&quot]Souk Souk [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]facebook page [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]£10 + £2.95 P&P[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Pink Parcel [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The box delivers tampons and beauty products.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]£9.95 (P&P included)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]New customers: the first box costs £5.95[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You beauty Discovery Box [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]£6.95 (P&P included)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Note: You can choose two products from a shortlist each month. The shortlist is available on the 1st of each month. Popular products are sold out within hours.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Non-UK boxes with UK shipping
Lip Factory Box [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is an American box with UK shipping. Cost: $32 including shipping equivalent to ~£19.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]No offers [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Lip Monthly [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is an American box with UK shipping. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]$10 + $5 (P&P)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Referral links available.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Wantable [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Another American box. There are three different subscriptions: make-up, accessories and intimates.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]$40 + $7 (P&P) for a one off box or $36 + $7 (P&P) for recurring subscription[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
General tips:
[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot] A lot of beauty boxes offer free shipping during bank holidays or other discounts/free gifts.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Subscribe to their newsletters, you will receive the offers by email.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Always check for cashback.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Always check for discount codes. We may miss some of the offers, so Google is your friend. (and please let us know if you find something new!)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Many companies have affiliation programmes. If you are a new customer, before ordering, you could ask for a referral link in the referral board [/FONT][FONT=&quot]http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42. A friend will get some extra points for referring you and in some cases you will get as well. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Please post or PM me with any new boxes or any details that need to be added. Let’s make this thread the best one! [/FONT]

Comments

• sn1987a
    The first post came out very long! Is there anything else I should add? (if you had the patience to go through all of it!)
  • Excellent job! Very thorough! There's some boxes there I hadn't even heard about.

Nice to have a new thread! :)
  • great start to the new thread.

I dont think the tryme code for memebox works anymore. and the links for memebox dont work :(
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,298 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    posts removed where people are posting links to their own blogs (afraid not allowed)
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • sn1987a
    I dont think the tryme code for memebox works anymore. and the links for memebox dont work :(

Thanks for that! I removed the code and updated the links.

Memebox will bring out later today 3 more boxes: Just gellin', Blackheads no more and Very Berry box. If you search them in their site they come up but they are available now only for vips.
  • nat_85
    nat_85 Posts: 137 Forumite
    My MeMe box arrived this morning, not sure about a whitening face mask but the rest of the bits are quite interesting

I would use them again without a doubt, nice to try out a few different ones!
  • Laurell
    Laurell Posts: 148 Forumite
    No Memebox for me today and now I'm not home for a few days :(
  • Ive never heard of Boutique Box -where was i when the launch happened?? anyway they are now out of stock for this months box. did anyone manage to get one? would love to see some reviews x
  • nat_85
    nat_85 Posts: 137 Forumite
    Have the details for Septembers YBD appeared any where?
  • sn1987a
    did anyone manage to get one? would love to see some reviews x

I want to see some reviews as well! They had a spoiler of a nail polish that didn't get me excited so I skipped it. They only sent the boxes on the 27th. I guess people will receive them beginning of next week.

I was wondering about the YBD list as well! Could someone post it for us?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure