PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weekly Flylady Thread 2nd December 2012

Options

Comments

• welshdreamer71
    Options
    toochoosey wrote: »
    Oh, Welshdreamer I'm near Llantrisant!!! About 5 min drive...............

And me im up in tonyrefail x
    2 week 5:2=5.5lb off.
  • bonnie_bumpkins
    Options
    talbot green... ish
    *If you have nothing nice to say... say nothing*
    "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." Martin Luther King Jr
  • welshdreamer71
    Options
    OOOOOOOOOO a few quite close then x
    2 week 5:2=5.5lb off.
  • toochoosey
    toochoosey Posts: 7,370 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    And I'm around Beddau!!! How long you there for Bonnie?
  • bonnie_bumpkins
    Options
    toochoosey wrote: »
    And I'm around Beddau!!! How long you there for Bonnie?
    christmas eve till fri
    *If you have nothing nice to say... say nothing*
    "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." Martin Luther King Jr
  • mummyyof5
    mummyyof5 Posts: 1,839 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks Bossymoo..think Ill ring docs tomorrow see if they will take a look xx

Have sorted through all kids books in LR, 3 bags binned..1 bag for charity shop..thats 2 to take in the morning..and 1 bag for nursery. In true Pigpen style FLING....

Please can anyone tell me where the xmas card list is...cant find it anywhere ????..need to start writing them as meeting Quillion for coffee,cakes and posting on Wed xxx
    Feeding 6 Adults 1 Teen a 8 year old with hollow legs and a very fussy 5 year old. Also 3 cats and 3 fishies
    To include all Food,Toiletries and Petfood.
  • Narc0lepsy
    Narc0lepsy Posts: 2,664 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Hi all. Hope your friend gets good news Dusty it's a horrible thing. A friend of mine has got through chemo, lumpectomy and radiotherapy this year. Another, who I'm having lunch with tomorrow, has a mastectomy on Wednesday.

Not much flying after work, went to gym then supermarket. Got quite a few Christmas supplies and few stocking fillers so a job well done if not on the list.

Tomorrow's a day off so gym x 2, lunch with friend, maybe time for a quick flight before going out in the evening (flower arranging demonstration).
    Remember...a layer of dust protects the wood beneath it.
  • bossymoo
    bossymoo Posts: 6,924 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Been at work half an hour :eek:

Busty day ahead. Until 3 then I'll escape. :D

Laters x
    Bossymoo

Away with the fairies :beer:
  • juliejim
    juliejim Posts: 7,943 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    mummyyof5 wrote: »
    Thanks Bossymoo..think Ill ring docs tomorrow see if they will take a look xx

Have sorted through all kids books in LR, 3 bags binned..1 bag for charity shop..thats 2 to take in the morning..and 1 bag for nursery. In true Pigpen style FLING....

Please can anyone tell me where the xmas card list is...cant find it anywhere ????..need to start writing them as meeting Quillion for coffee,cakes and posting on Wed xxx

Should be in your messages on facebook
    NST #10 Steps 7K 2/30 10K 2/12 5 a day 3/30 NSD 0/20
    MBNA £5500
  • Jazee
    Jazee Posts: 8,912 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Morning ladies, hugs to all who need them. I actually have two tips today that you may find useful.

First is that I label my wires at the back of telly etc. I put stickers on the wire and the bit where it goes in, so red goes in red etc. Especially useful when littley dogs goes behind and 'accidently' pulls wires out.

The second is a tip for next year. When you're putting away your Xmas decs, throw in all the Xmas cards you've received, then when you get them out next year you know exactly who you've got to send cards too.

See, I'm not entirely useless.

Will try my best with the list today, and must take a lunch break to catch up on ironing, but am expecting another manic day of paid stuff.

Have a great day everyone.
    Spend less now, work less later.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family