Your hair is made from telephone wire

:)
  • mumcoll
    mumcoll Posts: 393 Forumite
    Haha, brilliant thread!
  • Smithers37
    Smithers37 Posts: 248 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Was the A4 paper laminated? If not, according to my uncle's friend (who services air conditioning units btw), this is a breach of the Sale Of Trading Standards Act. I would immediately contact the OmbudsMum who will refund your money [STRIKE]back on to your card [/STRIKE] by way of poem.
    "Always fulfil your needs, only fulfil your wants when your needs are no longer a concern" - citricsquid
  • Smithers37 wrote: »
    Was the A4 paper laminated? If not, according to my uncle's friend (who services air conditioning units btw), this is a breach of the Sale Of Trading Standards Act. I would immediately contact the OmbudsMum who will refund your money [STRIKE]back on to your card [/STRIKE] by way of poem.

You forgot to add that they will also get free subway meatballs as compensation.
    Spelling courtesy of the whims of auto correct...

Pet Peeves.... queues, vain people and hypocrites ..not necessarily in that order.
  • Cycrow
    Cycrow Posts: 2,639 Forumite
    This reminds me of times when i was working at Tescos. I've had many customers do the extract same thing. Although most read the sign saying Cash Only, but still go with a debit card and then getting annoyed saying its a debit, not credit card. They beleived that a debit card is the same as cash so it should be acceptable
  • Emz11
    Emz11 Posts: 30 Forumite
    shell removed non halal sandwiches from sale in favour of halal ones despite the fact that this is a predominately devout catholic area. catholicism teaches that shell fuel is morally acceptable, similar to the jewish faith, however this goes directly against that.

serving halal fuel and sandwiches and constantly violating every law in the land mean shell will no longer have my business.
  • marliepanda
    marliepanda Posts: 7,186 Forumite
    Awww glad you've joined in :D
  • RosiPossum
    RosiPossum Posts: 519 Forumite
    Emz11 wrote: »
    shell removed non halal sandwiches from sale in favour of halal ones despite the fact that this is a predominately devout catholic area. catholicism teaches that shell fuel is morally acceptable, similar to the jewish faith, however this goes directly against that.

serving halal fuel and sandwiches and constantly violating every law in the land mean shell will no longer have my business.

Where in any Bible or catholic publication does it say that shell fuel is morally acceptable?! What other laws have they broken?

And what is halal fuel?!
  • pollypenny
    pollypenny Posts: 29,393 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Emz11 wrote: »

In which book of the Bible is the bit about Shell and the Jewish Faith being acceptable?

What's halal fuel?
    Member #14 of SKI-ers club

Words, words, they're all we have to go by!.

(Pity they are mangled by this autocorrect!)
  • anmarj
    anmarj Posts: 1,819 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    pollypenny wrote: »
    In which book of the Bible is the bit about Shell and the Jewish Faith being acceptable?

What's halal fuel?

You pray when putting the fuel in :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family