Try Me Free Hunt

Comments

• m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Buster refunds are landing in bank accounts today.
  • antdebju wrote: »
    saw this promo collar on blue nun last night in Tesco but can't get onto the web site to confirm?
    Buy before 18 October 2016
    http://www.trymefree.promo/bluenun/
    Love that url
  • fatboy77
    fatboy77 Posts: 658 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Bacofoil Non-Stick Guaranteed or your money back

https://www.bacofoilmbg.co.uk/
    promo pack required

Terms & Conditions

These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
    1. The Bacofoil Non-Stick Kitchen Foil Money Back Guarantee opens from 30th August 2016. The last date for receipt of applications is 31st March 2017. Any applications received after this date will not be valid.
    2. Internet access and printer required.
    3. Refund available to United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over. Offer is not open to employees of Bacofoil or Wrap Film Systems Ltd and their families, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
    4. Refunds will be given based on the price shown on the itemised till receipt. Where packs are sold as part of a multi-pack or price promotion offer, refunds will be given for the cost of a single pack purchase. This offer does not affect your statutory rights.
    5. Claimants will receive a full refund to the maximum purchase price of €4.00/£4.00. Products included in this offer are promotional packs of: Bacofoil Non-Stick 30cm x 10m, Bacofoil Non-Stick 30cm x 5m, Bacofoil Non-Stick 45cm x 5m, and Bacofoil Non-Stick 30cm x 20m.
      For ROI customers, the offer relates to promotional packs of Bacofoil Non-Stick 30cm x 10m only.
      The Promoter will refund postage up to 53p [€0.72 for ROI customers].
    6. The Bacofoil Non-Stick Kitchen Foil Money Back Guarantee is limited to one application per household over the promotional period. No bulk or third party applications will be accepted.
    7. To claim your money back:
      1. Purchase a promotional Bacofoil Non-Stick Kitchen Foil and retain the till receipt.
      2. Complete the application form found online at www.bacofoil.co.uk/MBG and tell us in 15 words or more why you don’t think Bacofoil Non-Stick Kitchen Foil delivers on its claim of offering non-stick results when used correctly.
      3. Print out the completed application form from the website.
      4. Send your completed application form along with the original itemised till receipt and cut-out promotional area of the packaging to the following address:
        Bacofoil Guarantee
        PO Box 1080
        Hemel Hempstead
        HP1 1GW
    8. Applicants that do not have a printer need to:
      1. Complete step 7a above.
      2. On a plain piece of paper, write clearly in block capitals your name, address, postcode, telephone number, reference number from screen and tell us in 15 words or more why you don’t think Bacofoil Non-Stick Kitchen Foil delivers on its claim of offering non-stick results when used correctly.
      3. Send this information along with the original itemised till receipt and cut-out promotional area of the packaging to the following address:
        Bacofoil Guarantee
        PO Box 1080
        Hemel Hempstead
        HP1 1GW
    9. If you have purchased your Bacofoil Non-Stick Kitchen Foil from an online retailer, please follow the steps in point 7 above and include your delivery receipt when sending in your application form and cut-out promotional area of the packaging.
    10. Failure to complete all the relevant steps detailed above will result in your application being invalid.
    11. Receipts cannot be returned and photocopies will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for applications lost, delayed or damaged in the post. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt. Illegible applications will not be processed.
    12. Full refunds will be made as a cheque to the name of the person given on the application form. Please allow 28 days for delivery of your cheque.
    13. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than to service this promotion) without the individual’s prior consent.
    14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all applications including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
    15. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
    PROMOTER: Bacofoil, Wrap Film Systems Ltd, Hortonwood 45, Telford, Shropshire, TF1 7FA, United Kingdom
  • m1kjm
    My City Kitchen refunds aren't coming back in order which I find disconcerting. I think I'm going to have to chase up a couple of them.
  • lemony_7
    lemony_7 Posts: 174 Forumite
    Oh man I forgot how rubbish Olia is! Can still see my greys and the gloves broke in several places.
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    lemony_7 wrote: »
    Oh man I forgot how rubbish Olia is! Can still see my greys and the gloves broke in several places.

Just don't try removing the colour (eg using a B4U colour or even professionally) they had to admit defeat with my hair when I dyed mine very dark brown (think it was a 4 or something) after just wanting it a shade or two paler- the only boxed dye I'd used was Olia- the stylist later told me a lot of the natural dyes are actually more harmful to scalps than the well known (and well tried and tested) non "natural" dyes. Just because things say they are natural does not always mean they are not as harmful and in some cases more harsh than man made types!
  • lemony_7
    lemony_7 Posts: 174 Forumite
    Thanks Jennie. I'm naturally about a 4 anyway so it was just grey coverage. It just means I'll have to dye it in a few weeks instead!

That's really rubbish about your hair though. I hope it didn't kill the condition of it.
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    lemony_7 wrote: »
    Thanks Jennie. I'm naturally about a 4 anyway so it was just grey coverage. It just means I'll have to dye it in a few weeks instead!

That's really rubbish about your hair though. I hope it didn't kill the condition of it.

It wasn't the Olia which messed up the condition- it was trying to get the Olia out again which did! I was so shocked as I've dyed and lightened my hair for many years (around 20) and not had any sort of a dye which took so much to get out (and then didn't even come out properly anyway). I had to go very short to get rid of what looked like a reverse of ombre hair!
  • Hi this is back on again. My mother did this successfully last year.

http://www.imedeen.co.uk/moneybackguarantee

90 Day Challenge

Better looking skin in 90 days or your money back – you’ve nothing to lose but some of the tell-tale signs of ageing!

All you need to do is purchase a 3 month supply of IMEDEEN Derma One, Time Perfection or Prime Renewal skincare tablets from an approved retailer between 1st September and 15th October 2016. Take the tablets daily for 90 days and if you are not satisfied apply for a refund*

What to expect?

All over smoother, softer and more radiant looking skin in as little as 90 Days when you add IMEDEEN skincare tablets to your daily beauty routine.

Why not book a skin scan with one of our consultants to help track your progress?

*Click here for full terms and conditions
  • m1kjm
    Hi this is back on again. My mother did this successfully last year.

http://www.imedeen.co.uk/moneybackguarantee

90 Day Challenge

Better looking skin in 90 days or your money back – you’ve nothing to lose but some of the tell-tale signs of ageing!

All you need to do is purchase a 3 month supply of IMEDEEN Derma One, Time Perfection or Prime Renewal skincare tablets from an approved retailer between 1st September and 15th October 2016. Take the tablets daily for 90 days and if you are not satisfied apply for a refund*

What to expect?

All over smoother, softer and more radiant looking skin in as little as 90 Days when you add IMEDEEN skincare tablets to your daily beauty routine.

Why not book a skin scan with one of our consultants to help track your progress?

*Click here for full terms and conditions

Thank you for telling me about your mother's success. I didn't dare try it last time because it's so pricey but I'm tempted this time.

They've contradicted themselves because it states to buy before 30 October in the full ts and cs.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback