Double check your Noddle free report

I just checked my free Noddle credit report, and it said that I haven't paid a credit card for two months, which isn't true.

I've emailed them and asked them to correct it, but thought it would be a good idea to encourage other people to make sure their information is correct.

Comments

• rockm87
    rockm87 Posts: 847 Forumite
    Wedding Day Wonder
    I guess like the other reports they can only update the details if they are sent them from your credit card supplier.
    Total Debt in Feb 2015 - £6,052 | DEBT FREE 26/05/2017
    Swagbucks £200 Valued Opinions £100
    Dave Ramsey Baby Step 2 | Mr Money Mustache Addict
  • General_Grant
    General_Grant Posts: 4,831 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    EmmaHerts wrote: »
    I just checked my free Noddle credit report, and it said that I haven't paid a credit card for two months, which isn't true.

I've emailed them and asked them to correct it, but thought it would be a good idea to encourage other people to make sure their information is correct.

Was it saying that no payment had been made or that you had defaulted on making payments?
  • Malmo
    Malmo Posts: 710 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Was it saying that no payment had been made or that you had defaulted on making payments?

Most likely that either the card provider hasn't sent updates to Callcredit (Noddle) for the past 2 months or Callcredit has received the updates but hasn't processed them.
  • MisterBaxter
    MisterBaxter Posts: 666 Forumite
    Some accounts on Noddle do seem to be updated less timely than others; not sure if this is down to Noddle or the reporting company but as some accounts seem to be updated more quickly I assume it's down to the company supplying the data.
  • solentsusie
    solentsusie Posts: 577 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I had one month with British Gas where they either didn't report to Noddle or Noddle did not update the data sent to them.

It just registered a dot with a question mark in it.
  • David301
    David301 Posts: 234 Forumite
    I think its just a delay somewhere in the chain, it has happened a few times on a nationwide account of mine and then all the missed ones get piled into one.
  • Hazzinho
    Hazzinho Posts: 742 Forumite
    Yes there is a delay, CRA's get monthly feeds hence the term credit history not credit present. Noddle is a snapshot from the time you generate your report so it can appear way out of date if your timing is off. I find the start of the month works better for me.
  • I looked on my Noddle account, but it says I still aren't on the electoral roll which is having an impact on my rating. I updated it a couple of months ago due to moving house.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure