Soory just seen it!

Top of the page Joannie
    Non illigitamus carborundum!!
  • Methusala wrote: »
    I have just spoken to an 'informed' FSA source. He has confirmed that
    go on............
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by 10yrsoldersaver viewpost.gif
    she agreed all appeared to be the chaps payments, she also added that she had two accounts herself with KE and made two transfers one she has one she hasnt:eek:

interesting find! she should be posting on this thread :-)

Maybe she is Luke and we wouldnt know:-) would it make sense to think that all chaps payments were held up at clearing house once KE was transferred and Ing may have to manually get all these back to re send them?

user_online.gif [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com?subject=Reporting%20post%20http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.html?p=15135341"]report.gif[/EMAIL]
  • Originally Posted by Ippylady viewpost.gif
    HAS ANYONE ACTUALLY ON THE FORUM ACTUALLY RECEIVED THE "EMAIL" ING SENT OUT YESTERDAY, OR BEEEN INFORMED DIRECTLY THAT THEY ARE IN THE 5%?

Yes I received the email yesterday - my BACS transaction was instructed online on 11th October.

No - neither me, nor husband have received an email from ING. (we are awaiting CHAPS from 7 Oct).

I have sent emails today to ING and to BBC's Working Lunch to highlight our worries.

PS Thanks Martin.
    I have voted in the Poll but can't vote for my other half as well as am naturally only allowed one vote. Therefore the poll results won't show up everyone, if that makes sense!
  • After recieving an email last wednesday assuring me the my funds(£200K+ my familys future ) would be in linked account by close of business friday, surprise surprise they didnt show, I called KE so called customer service line and was assured AGAIN by a supervisor called Matthew that it would arrive MONDAY have just contacted linked account they say no sign of any payments in why do they keep lying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CHAPS payment requested 8/10 - nothing yet - did not close account - still got £40 showing
  • Have sent off emails to ING, working lunch and channel 4. I am so stressed now.
    If you want to be rich, never, ever have kids ;)
  • ginvzt
    ginvzt Posts: 4,878 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    moneyloser wrote: »
    After recieving an email last wednesday assuring me the my funds(£200K+ my familys future ) would be in linked account by close of business friday, surprise surprise they didnt show, I called KE so called customer service line and was assured AGAIN by a supervisor called Matthew that it would arrive MONDAY have just contacted linked account they say no sign of any payments in why do they keep lying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did they say which Monday?
    Spring into Spring 2015 - 0.7/12lb
  • Ippylady
    Ippylady Posts: 390 Forumite
    Just got off the phone to the Financial Ombudsman. Very helpful.
    If all else fails, at least I know this has now been esculated and ING have to personally answer my fears as to where my money is. ( It is a long procedure, but I feel comfortable starting it now, I can always cease my complaint at anytime.)
  • I have just spoken to an 'informed' FSA source. He has confirmed that:
    1 The FSA is aware of the unpaid CHAPS situation
    2 It is working closely with other bodies (including the FSCS and KE) to 'achieve a resolution'
    3 They do not have a defined timescale for the resolution of this issue
    4 They are aware of the various Forums and are viewing these!

I have advised him that many of us are unhappy with the disinformation/inconsistent messages/poorly managed communications forthcoming from ING - all of which have only served to fuel people's concerns. A point he has acknowledged.

He is now escalating the issue further up the FSA and has committed to call me back later today. He is aware I am posting his responses on this Forum. For the moment, I have agreed not to disclose his name to enable him to get on with doing something to help us.

I will keep you updated.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport