Selling your soul to the devil

Comments

• glennamy
    glennamy Posts: 2,083 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 4 November 2016 at 2:08PM
    Win a £250 Next clothes voucher on Facebook... Random winner to be picked!

All they asked was to repeat/copy a phrase they wrote! :rotfl:

Found the courage to get out of an abusive marriage a week ago and left everything behind. I am being supported by a woman's agency at the minute and need clothing etc i have two sets of clothes and nothingness to my name this would help me get some dignity back
    Can't Smile Without You
  • dontone
    dontone Posts: 4,871 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    glennamy wrote: »
    Win a £250 Next clothes voucher on Facebook... Random winner to be picked!

All they asked was to repeat/copy a phrase they wrote! :rotfl:

Found the courage to get out of an abusive marriage a week ago and left everything behind. I am being supported by a woman's agency at the minute and need clothing etc i have two sets of clothes and nothingness to my name this would help me get some dignity back

I saw that - you beat me to it. Someone has told them that they will donate the prize to them if they win (another one of those). There's a lot of maternity stories as well. I put what was asked, and told them that.
    Ho-hum
    Be Lucky
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin':T :j
  • grannybiker
    grannybiker Posts: 12,128 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    As soon as I saw the instructions for this, https://www.facebook.com/therangeuk/photos/a.10150095608056386.274433.141550836385/10153821696721386/?type=3&theater my heart sank!

“If you could only receive one gift this Christmas, what would it be?”
    Worse things will have happened in the world today...
    "The only thing that really matters, it to love and to be loved."
  • dontone
    edited 6 November 2016 at 8:58PM
    As soon as I saw the instructions for this, https://www.facebook.com/therangeuk/photos/a.10150095608056386.274433.141550836385/10153821696721386/?type=3&theater my heart sank!

It gets to a point where you really don't want to click on the link and read what has been written, but you really can't resist :o
    You'd think I/we would know better by now :rotfl:
    Be Lucky
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

• Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,173 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    edited 6 November 2016 at 9:25PM

I couldn't resist. I asked Santa for a banana. Hope I don't win!

Does that me a bad person?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • chrissie57
    chrissie57 Posts: 4,857 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Liked this one though :D

My one wish would be to have a Gulfstream G650 jet, so I no longer had to fly with British Airways and put up the dreadful service and misery of being charged £1240 for an economy seat.
    "If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you. "
    A.A. Milne

We are such stuff
    As dreams are made on; and our little life
    Is rounded with a sleep.

Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced (James Baldwin)
  • mansey
    mansey Posts: 4,584 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post

I know I am bad I just couldn't help myself :eek:

My dalmatian has spots, I would like her to be cured :O :rotfl:
    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.” - Billy Joel
    C2W........718/1000......FB...........526/1000
    IG...........667/1000......MD..........652/1000
    2020 January Challenge
    Simply Media 423/1000
    Winning Moments 85/1000
  • JesElis
    JesElis Posts: 33 Forumite
    Never fails to surprise me the times I've seen someone use the same phrase that they've 'loved liked & dreamed' of winning something. Today it was an unspecified house plant they apparently dream of. A 'cheese' plant maybe? :cheesy: Ah well, each to their own... :)
  • dontone
    JesElis wrote: »
    Never fails to surprise me the times I've seen someone use the same phrase that they've 'loved liked & dreamed' of winning something. Today it was an unspecified house plant they apparently dream of. A 'cheese' plant maybe? :cheesy: Ah well, each to their own... :)

Seen that one a few times as well. I think (if memory serves me right) that it's the lady who has recently celebrated a big birthday and that got a few eye rolls as well :rotfl:.
    Someone on here will confirm it.
    Be Lucky :D

• Oh Dear Lord...

There are pictures now...

Someone has sent a picture of their fingers and toes crossed. Literally.
    Why do mice have such small balls?
    Because so few of them can dance.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family