PIP....No points at all....

Options
2»

Comments

• Richie-from-the-Boro
    Options
    Activities & points...............
    Disclaimer : Everything I write on this forum is my opinion. I try to be an even-handed poster and accept that you at times may not agree with these opinions or how I choose to express them, this is not my problem. The Disabled : If years cannot be added to their lives, at least life can be added to their years - Alf Morris - ℜ
  • GlasweJen
    GlasweJen Posts: 7,451 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    JS477 wrote: »
    Surely this was not just a mistake. If it is shown that the person has lied on what is presumably an official government document then surely some action can be taken against them?

Nope, I had the local MP make a complaint on my behalf which triggered a review of the award - no change.

The MSP then got involved - still no change.

I complained myself - no change.

So if you add it up 5 decision makers couldn't reconcile the fact that their nurse said I could walk upstairs with a medical report from a neurologist stating that I have no sensation in my legs and a print out of my wheelchair prescription.

I complained to the NMC about their nurses misconduct and the NMC didn't think that he had a case to answer. The entire system is a joke.
  • Diary
    Diary Posts: 591 Forumite
    Options
    GlasweJen wrote: »
    Nope, I had the local MP make a complaint on my behalf which triggered a review of the award - no change.

The MSP then got involved - still no change.

I complained myself - no change.

So if you add it up 5 decision makers couldn't reconcile the fact that their nurse said I could walk upstairs with a medical report from a neurologist stating that I have no sensation in my legs and a print out of my wheelchair prescription.

I complained to the NMC about their nurses misconduct and the NMC didn't think that he had a case to answer. The entire system is a joke.

I'm still trying to get the nurse who did my first pip assessment struck off by the nmc. The treatment of me by DWP and Atos was utterly disgraceful. I count myself very fortunate every single day I do not have mental health problems and can stand up to them. Dwp apologised and compensated me but atos didn't so my fight goes on. Atos did sack the nurse but it's not enough, I will never forgive them for doing that to me.
    My second assessment 2 years after the first was completely the opposite of my first. I wonder why....
    People in the general public don't know or, in some cases care, what goes on until they themselves need assistance.
    Master Apothecary Faranell replied, “I assure you, overseer, the Royal Apothecary Society dearly wishes to make up for the tragic misguidance which ended so many lives. We will cause you no trouble. We seek only to continue our research in peace".
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure