Cheap Theme Parks Deals note discussion / Report top offers

Comments

• Use code 1011 when booking online to get three for two!

Season tickets for season 2011 are half price just now only £90 per person. Price valid until end of October 2010
  • Also code 1069 for 241 at Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
  • Also code 1069 for 241 at Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
    Where is the code from and do you have to have the voucher with you to redeem?
  • Saint_Nick wrote: »
    Where is the code from and do you have to have the voucher with you to redeem?

I have now discovered you need a bottle top from a promotional bottle of Irn-Bru :(
  • My husband is in the army and we recently managed to get a voucher on the Longleat website for £9.99 off per adult Passport Price maximum of 2 adults per Army i.d.

if you google longleat 999 armed forces discount it should take you to the right page to print a voucher.

Enjoy!
  • If you have a child under 5 and want to go to Chessington on a week day during term time you can get an offer voucher from the Chessington website for £13.50 entry for both you and your child (total cost £13.50), there's a link to it from the home page, click 'Mid-Week Parent & Toddler Club', I went last week and couldnt believe what a great deal it was, it must be the best deal out there, have also found out Legoland do a similar offfer, go to website and after co.uk put /parentandtoddler
  • Any fright night at thorpe Park offers?
    Jan Grocery challenge
    Budget £350 - Spent £64.45 to date
  • bluepricey
    bluepricey Posts: 809 Forumite
    any for blackpool pleasure beach am going october 17th tia
    :confused::confused::confused:
  • Save £5 when you book online and get a free return visit at Pleasure Beach Blackpool, go to their website for details.
  • I have now discovered you need a bottle top from a promotional bottle of Irn-Bru :(

Hi, not sure when this code expires, BUT i used it,and got my Step daughter in Scotland to send me the bottle top, but it wasn't needed!
    I gave the cashier the email voucher, she just asked me to confirm my name and post code, and that was it, 2 wristbands for £30 instead of £60!!

Brilliant find, thanks :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport