Free Unlock Codes for Nokia Phones

Comments

• Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    drahcir wrote:
    thanks m8
    ill do my best although i lost most of my data in pc crash including my notes for unlocking calc settings, so im struggling a bit for some nokia models : (

drop me a private message with the ones you forgot/lost...i'll dig them out for you
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • I have just unlocked my Nokia 8310e using the one of the websites listed on this thread. Thanks to the person who provided the site.
    However I have just put my boyfriend's 3 sim card in and it said the sim card was rejected. I don't have another sim to try that isn't Orange, and it is the 3 sim card that I want to put in the Nokia. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
  • And just to add to the above...
    I've been reading through the thread (slowly, there's a lot there!) and the first code I did ended in a 7 which said it worked. But on reading through the thread, I've also done the 1 and 5, but both times it said the phone restriction was off.
  • drahcir_2
    drahcir_2 Posts: 4,127 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    And just to add to the above...
    I've been reading through the thread (slowly, there's a lot there!) and the first code I did ended in a 7 which said it worked. But on reading through the thread, I've also done the 1 and 5, but both times it said the phone restriction was off.
    your phone is unlocked but these wont work on the 3 sim, and they may also barr your sim if they find you have got it working on a phone not supplied by 3
  • tickman
    tickman Posts: 35 Forumite
    hi, new to this so please forgive me for any mistakes.
    hope you can help (seems you do a lot of it) i have a nokia 6230 on vodaphone imei number 355666002793163. i have tried a few codes from trycktil and have had no joy, i don`t think i have used up my allowance however i do have a usb cable for it and wondered how and what software i needed to unlock it from the computer?
    thanks in advance!
  • drahcir_2
    drahcir_2 Posts: 4,127 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    tickman wrote:
    hi, new to this so please forgive me for any mistakes.
    hope you can help (seems you do a lot of it) i have a nokia 6230 on vodaphone imei number 355666002793163. i have tried a few codes from trycktil and have had no joy, i don`t think i have used up my allowance however i do have a usb cable for it and wondered how and what software i needed to unlock it from the computer?
    thanks in advance!
    this should unlock it
    #pw+233395056165202+1#
    if not what is the error message?
    you cannot unlock nokias with a usb cable, you also need the hardware interface between cable and pc
  • tickman
    put in o2 sim and input code above, after pressing ok it just says phone restricted! and stays on that screen!
  • Browntoa
    try

#pw+304346523235350+7#
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • tickman
    tried above and got phone restricted again, i thought i might have used up my chances but if i switch on with the o2 sim it comes up phone restricted with undo above the navigation key.
  • Browntoa
    tickman wrote:
    put in o2 sim and input code above, after pressing ok it just says phone restricted! and stays on that screen!

you should do it with the sim card out !!

#pw+71 64 20 43 64 26 33 7+5#
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills