Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Yes Boots. The Fit Me one at £5.99.

I picked up the wrong one. I thought it was the £8.99 one:o

I was thinking if i buy £15 in Boots i get extra points - so if I buy the £9 one I just have to think of £6 of other stuff -
    - I think Ive got 100 points for collection make up ...

Boots sent me a mailing with points offers similar to the ones on my app. Ive used the free vits one via my card bit will the free vits paper version scan?
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    pacifica9 wrote: »
    Sharpies unavailable for my C&C this afternoon. Which goes to prove I'm better at hide and seek than Sada. :D

With permission, I'm having a lie in tomorrow so won't be doing an early sharpie check. I'm sure Hillbern's hubby or some other kind Elite will do the deed.

Hubby not at work tomorrow, so wont be able to get to A til 10 at the earliest, so if anyone else able to do that would be great..but I will pop in as early as I can and let you know.

something strange in my A DH was in there at 7.30am today 3 left on shelf but he couldn't play games as there were several SA milling around and he was the only customer.
    I had email at 11am saying my order had been picked and was ready for HD (tonight between 8pm-10pm) and only 5 sharpies..
    DH popped in on way home from work for the Guinness but to no avail, but there on the shelf were the 3 that were there this morning.....Strange
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    It looks like we will have to throw ourselves on the mercy of the Nectar customer services team.

My conversation ended tonight with Nectar intending to "speak" to Viking tomorrow.

They " spoke " to Viking on my behalf and came back and said Viking don't give points on gift cards . Showed me a link where it said just that. So up to now typically I haven t had my 3,000 points ....yet.

Good Morning all. :)
  • josie_ann57
    josie_ann57 Posts: 1,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Morning, start of the weekend:T:j Finally had the courage to book tickets to see ds1 in Australia at Christmas. That amount of money hurts but well spent as I won't have seen him for nearly four years.
    Thoughts to all going through a traumatic time, hope things get better.
    Enjoy the weekend whatever you are doing:)
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Morning, start of the weekend:T:j Finally had the courage to book tickets to see ds1 in Australia at Christmas. That amount of money hurts but well spent as I won't have seen him for nearly four years.
    Thoughts to all going through a traumatic time, hope things get better.
    Enjoy the weekend whatever you are doing:)

How wonderful, hope you are staying for ages.

We did not see DS1 for a few years, it was heartbreaking. Enjoy xxx
  • hampydoodums
    hampydoodums Posts: 3,503 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Morning luvlies, catching up from yesterday. Snap, I'm truly sorry to hear about your sister. Sending you positive thoughts and a lots of love xxx
    :happylove Nanny to 2 Cherubs :happylove
  • elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Good morning. Hope everyone is okay. Not had a lot of time for catch up this week as RL is hectic as usual.
    Please can someone let me know where you chat with Nectar re points as I am missing 1000 & 3000 for virgin.
    thanks
  • hampydoodums
    hampydoodums Posts: 3,503 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    TM, thought of Mr TM when I read this on 10 Ways, and anyone else who does outdoor sports.

'"hey guys, not sure if you are already aware but a lot of outdoor companies are looking for 'ambassadors' to flog their stuff all over social media. Now we all know the likelihood of getting that role is next to nil unless you've climbed K2 5 times blindfolded... but they often give you money off just for applying! I applied to Sherpa Adventure Gear a while ago and they gave me 20% off their site. My Mum did the same with Pactimo and got 20% off cycling gear." - Thanks to George

Also, worth doing this with lots of other brands, if you can offer them something in return they often willing to listen/send something out'

Maybe worth a shot
    :happylove Nanny to 2 Cherubs :happylove
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    elainemn wrote: »
    Good morning. Hope everyone is okay. Not had a lot of time for catch up this week as RL is hectic as usual.
    Please can someone let me know where you chat with Nectar re points as I am missing 1000 & 3000 for virgin.
    thanks

Hi go on nectar.com and you ll see an option to chat live. Ask for my 3,000 Viking ones as well lol
  • Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    6771850a1e28ebfda573ab6d2baf4105.jpg
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure