Memory Foam Mattress Advice

2»

Comments

• brendang_2
    brendang_2 Posts: 191 Forumite
    edited 1 March 2012 at 7:40PM
    hi,does anyone have any advice on a company called perfectsleepbeds.co.uk or who they are,im considering buying a bed/mattress off of them but i cant find any info on them or how long they have been going,thanks
  • spongybobby
    spongybobby Posts: 155 Forumite
    dont go memory foam if you suffer with back problems.

i spent nearly £1k on our memory foam mattress and i hate it, just threw it in the tip and get a 1500 pocket sprung matress and finally i can sleep again
    Mortgage free wannabe!
    Total mortgage = £106k
    Monthly payments = £523
    Extra monthly Payments = £500
    Total extra paid in 2012 = £500
  • devildog
    devildog Posts: 1,222 Forumite
    I think you will find that the difference is that the other post is posting as a business, you are not :)
  • zee_2
    zee_2 Posts: 566 Forumite
    have used orthapedic mattress plus a memory foam topper from dunhelm mills for last 3 years ,after spine op.tried memory foam mattres at sons home.....fantastic...best sleep in years..
    .ergoflex.co.uk
    3days from order to delivery..uaes same night...£429.29 incl delivery [double]....wish I had bought years ago....top quality...better than £900 mattress in town...highest recomend.
  • tin143
    tin143 Posts: 10 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    brendang wrote: »
    hi,does anyone have any advice on a company called perfectsleepbeds.co.uk or who they are,im considering buying a bed/mattress off of them but i cant find any info on them or how long they have been going,thanks

Hi
    I would be wary of using these. Have come across them twice now, stopping people in the street from a van(with their logo),saying they have mattresses left over from an exhibition:D and any offer accepted.The Irish accent,pushy nature and unlikely story of exhibitions put me off to say the least, although the mattresses looked professionally wrapped. But who knows what was their interior was hiding:rotfl:.I declined the offer of "hopping on and trying it":j.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure