GiftHulk (similar to Swagbucks)

Comments

• Fountain of youth code (newsletter)

"halloweengangnam"

5 Hulk Coins
  • fawhx2fco

4 Hulk coins for 3 users
    I get what i want. That isn't because i'm a brat or spoilt. It's because i'm determined, i work hard for it and i achieve my goals!
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    gupyxlu0q

n3arpbxms
  • Anyone ever had this email. First time I've cashout out

[FONT=&quot]During the review process of the October orders we found out one or more fraudulent activity in your account:

TV Abuse / Credit Card Fraud / Creating more then 1 account in order to receive registration bonus more then once / supplying fake information / demanding refunds of credited offers / Using Proxy / VPN services/Video Abuse (skipping).
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Your order status will be frozen until you will provide us with: [/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]List of offers you did.[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Scanned valid ID (e.g. driver license, passport, library card, etc.) - for GiftHulk internal use only. Your ID will not be shared with any second party.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]This is standard procedure for accounts we highly suspect for fraudulent activity.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Your redeemed prize will be sent to you after successful verification.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Please note that if you used proxy to complete offers your order will not be sent.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    Thanks for your cooperation and again, sorry for any inconvenience.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask,
    [/FONT]
    I get what i want. That isn't because i'm a brat or spoilt. It's because i'm determined, i work hard for it and i achieve my goals!
  • I've not had that before.

They haven't told you exactly what the problem is, just stated they think it's one or more fraudulent activities from a long list? The I.D they are asking for is a bit much too isn't it!

Is it possible that someone has been able to get access to your account? I don't know what to suggest. There's a credit history list though so you can find a list of offers you did there. Guess they just want you to confirm you've done them all?
  • cally6008
    Blimey misssarahleigh, not heard of that one before. Have you got it sorted ?

New month, new start.

How's everyone finding Gifthulk ?
  • mizzame
    mizzame Posts: 314 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Uniform Washer
    Cashed out $20 (£13 Paypal) last month which was good... Doing especially well with Sponsorpay vids that dont seem to appear on other sites.

How many permanent keys is everyone on? I've 31... Just curious as to how well I'm doing!
    £2014 in 2014
    £3,155.66 £2014
    :D
  • cally6008
    I'm on 38 keys I think
    Just cashed out $10 paypal :)
  • cally6008
    [FONT=&quot]Newsletter Fountain of Youth Code![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Special Newsletter Fountain of Youth Code:

Enter "ez558hulkcoins" at the Fountain of Youth and you will be awarded 5 Hulk Coins!

Valid for the first 10000 users!

[/FONT]
  • cally6008 wrote: »
    Blimey misssarahleigh, not heard of that one before. Have you got it sorted ?

New month, new start.

How's everyone finding Gifthulk ?

Not had a reply yet so sent them an email last night checking they got my reply. Shall wait and see!

I really don't know how they expect me to have a list of offers through. Considering they cannot detail this I don't see how I can lol Have to wait and see
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure