Siana Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream,

Comments

• Aldi on the old kent road in London had a load of the day creams at 2.30pm today and one box of the night creams. Everyone was ignoring them. Go get 'em if you are in London!
  • Ety
    Ety Posts: 517 Forumite
    Meir Park had the cream tonite, what does the hand cream look like, avn't seen any so far!!!

Thanks,
    Etyx
  • Rioja
    Rioja Posts: 47 Forumite
    Aldi in Hove had quite a few boxes of day cream yesterday at around 5 o'clock. No sign of the night cream. Customer assistant said they had had the night cream in as she had sold loads that day.

HTH someone
  • Sorry if this has been posted before but I was in Lidl yesterday and noticed they had a cream for £1.89 with the same style packaging and containing Q10 too.

I bet it's identical to the Aldi one. I could kick myself for not buying it to try.:(

Has anyone ever tried it?
  • dorry_2
    dorry_2 Posts: 1,427 Forumite
    Sorry if this has been posted before but I was in Lidl yesterday and noticed they had a cream for £1.89 with the same style packaging and containing Q10 too.

I bet it's identical to the Aldi one. I could kick myself for not buying it to try.:(

Has anyone ever tried it?

I have been using the lidl night one for about 2 weeks and its great. Goes on lovely and keep your skin hydrated during the day. I have dry skin, so i have been using the night one for day.

I am still looking for the adli one, but I will continue to use this in the meantime
    'If you judge people, you have no time to love them'
    Mother Teresa :D
  • Aldi in Peterborough had loads of the night creams in yesterday, but no day creams!
  • JoJoB
    JoJoB Posts: 2,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Aldi in Ramsgate has both the day cream and night cream in now.
    2015 wins: Jan: Leeds Castle tickets; Feb: Kindle Fire, Years supply Ricola March: £50 Sports Direct voucher April: DSLR camera June: £500 Bingo July: £50 co-op voucher
  • imho wrote: »

bought the night cream yesterday and its fab am going to start collecting for the future:mad: :mad: :beer:
  • lexa34
    lexa34 Posts: 587 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi,

Does anyone know if it has SLES or SLS or parabens (pertrol) or parafin related stuff in it? Nasty additives... well some matural parabens in small bits aren't too bad and if quite a few states in the US ban the sodium laureth sulphate stuff or what ever it is called for being cancer causing it is making me stop and think!
    Green and minimal chemicals is the new black- I know a fair old bit about sustainability, specially energy and transport stuff. If I can help- please ask!
  • geordie_lass_2
    geordie_lass_2 Posts: 1,941 Forumite
    Here are the ingredients for the Lacura day cream from the Australian Vogue forums (are Lacura and Siana the same cream?)

water, aloe barbadensis, polyglyceryl, 3 methylglucose disterate, glycerin, ceterayl isonanoate, coco-caprylate/caprate, diethylhexyl adipate, glyceryl sterate citrate, ceterayl alcohol, sorbitol, tocopheryl acetate, cyclopentasiloxane, C 12-15 alkyl benzonate, octocrylene, panthenol, simmondsia chinensis, glycine soja, phospholipids, ubiquinone, algin, magnesium ascrobyl phosphate, sambucus nigra, carica papaya, disodium adenosine triphosphate, sodium hyraluronate,butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, fragrance, propylene glycol, carbomer, alcohol, tocopherol, phenathyl alcohol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, glyceryl strearte, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, benzoid acid, dehydroacetic acid
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure