Options
2»

Comments

• bowlhead99
    bowlhead99 Posts: 12,295 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Post of the Month
    Options
    lol :D

It fills some time while sitting on a long train journey (destination being a nice sunday lunch!)...

Also, I'm a bit of an addict. I remember last September I planned to go on hiatus from contributing, after hitting an arbitrary 750 posts - I think I lasted about 6 days until I was saw some stuff posted that was just plain wrong and felt I should wade back in like a white knight.

Since then my 'thanked in x posts' has gone up to almost 72% of the near thousand posts, so I guess they help somebody. In all honesty I think I should probably cut back again though and focus on the real world for a bit - so will likely take a bit of a break for the summer before coming back for the next thousand :cool:
    :beer:
  • AlwaysLearnin
    Options
    ...this is the real world, isn't it....?

Keep 'em coming bowlhead!
  • jellykelly_2
    Options
    Thank you for your very detailed reply bowlhead, I apologise for my lack of detailed info in between 3 kids, full time job, house to run husband to nag and cat to chase. I try to keep ontop of finances but quite often lose track! Your pretty much on the money as far as the break down goes. The £1000 lump sums where paid in both mid 2010. I have also taken into account the ctf 250 within the overall payments in. The second ctf was actually opened late than I thought in early January 2010.

The reason for my enquiry is that I need to open a savings for my third child and I'm wondering if I should go down the a similar route of the junior isa stakeholder form?!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure