First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I will. I have sent you a PM. Colin
  • TheGame7
    TheGame7 Posts: 169 Forumite
    Options
    cundall wrote: »
    Wrong type of airmile and thread.

You need your airline ticket stub to claim your airmiles for AA and these can be used on a number of airlines. Remember if your tickets were discounted you might only get 25% of the airmile miles so unless you are going to use AA for most flights.

I still have my stubs but is it too late now?

Where do I redeem them?
  • cundall
    cundall Posts: 859 Forumite
    Options
    TheGame7 wrote: »
    I still have my stubs but is it too late now?

Where do I redeem them?

AA direct thought some airlines will also take them... they are worth nothing unless you fly min of once a year... (with the same airline if poss)
  • cundall
    cundall Posts: 859 Forumite
    Options
    Due to the o2 Promo with Tesco and lynx i am Spending £1 and getting 200 tesco clubcard points so its not far from 60 airmiles for a £1 spend :D

If anyone is going to sign up for the Airmiles Duo Card let me know as if i send you a link i will get 200 airmiles and you get 1500 :D
  • bloaty
    bloaty Posts: 757 Forumite
    Options
    cundall wrote: »
    Due to the o2 Promo with Tesco and lynx i am Spending £1 and getting 200 tesco clubcard points so its not far from 60 airmiles for a £1 spend :D

If anyone is going to sign up for the Airmiles Duo Card let me know as if i send you a link i will get 200 airmiles and you get 1500 :D

Not interested in the card sorry but what is the 02 Promo with Tesco/Lynx offer please?
    We seek a world in which everyone with HIV/AIDS can live an abundant life
    Want to join us?
  • rachelandgromit
    Options
    Hi

I've been a frequent poster on here, and as you may have noticed I have been an avid Airmiles saver having 16000 miles which I am using to go Australia on 2nd April (and counting)!!!

Anyway, I used a 1500 voucher, but I have one left in my account, got to be used by 31st March. I tried persuade them to let me use this when I booked my Manchester - Heathrow flight on 1st April and the one nights accommodation but the voucher expires on 31st March and I didn't want to fly until the 1st April so for the sake of a day I can't use the voucher :mad:

Long story short - I am not going to use this. It is in my Airmiles account and I know I can't physically 'give' this to someone as I am not giving my account up as there is still some remaining miles left, but if anyone can think of a way round it PM me as it seems a shame for the voucher to go to waste. I'm still looking for a Heathrow Hotel for 1st April so if anyone has a cheap travelodge room they want to give up or swap . . . .:rotfl:

Rachel
  • phil7445
    phil7445 Posts: 483 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    750 FREE Airmiles when you sign up for a Lloyds TSB current account before 30th January 2009!

More information

Sign up for an account (via phone only - 0800 085 9175, option 1) and you get 250 Airmiles, credited within 30 days of opening the account.

Then pay in at least £1,500 to the account over the following three months to receive a further 500 Airmiles within 30 days of the total being reached.

I just logged into my Airmiles account and I have been paid the 250 miles on 12th February and 500 miles on 4th March even though I have only paid in one lot of £1500. Bizarre but lucky me!!! Don't think I will bother paying in any more £1500s.
  • stuart.pinfold
    Options
    phil7445 wrote: »
    I just logged into my Airmiles account and I have been paid the 250 miles on 12th February and 500 miles on 4th March even though I have only paid in one lot of £1500. Bizarre but lucky me!!! Don't think I will bother paying in any more £1500s.
    You only need to pay in one lot of £1,500 - "over the following three months" meant you could pay in, say £500 a month - as long as the total reaches £1,500 within three months of the account being open, the Airmiles will be rewarded.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure