Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    They must be a aid by the brands/manufacturer to push certain products on a certain offer plus a commission/fee.

I would think they can demonstrate success given we on Elite and rest of the HUKD/10ways/glitch/Cashback/coupon community are on it boosting "sales" :D.

Anon

exactly

and it's pretty much real time monitoring whereas if you are running a coupon campaign it takes ages for all the stores to send them back to Valassis for processing and for them to feed back to the brand

Then there is the cost saved by not designing, printing, distributing coupons
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    It should still work as offers are still on in A and T. Someone reported some flavours not working yesterday though I am not sure if we established why as I have not read back yet.

Yes Schw should also be good for CoS or CS - just check you choices are listed in the app and that they compare to T.

Hth

Anon

yes, should be good, its relativly low risk anyway, all stuff we use plus cashback items so fingers crossed and i can get the pepperami and savages as well - Ive got an APg to use up today :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Jo and Jen are very helpful - jo does seem to work all hours though. You wonder if it is a small outfit :).

Anon

Generic names I guess:)

Anyone know where to find the Trek bars in A please?
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    They must be a aid by the brands/manufacturer to push certain products on a certain offer plus a commission/fee.

I would think they can demonstrate success given we on Elite and rest of the HUKD/10ways/glitch/Cashback/coupon community are on it boosting "sales" :D.

Anon
    aau1 wrote: »
    From the admin fee they charge each company per redemption that is made

Same way that Valassis makes money acting as the go between for companies that issue MOCs and supermarkets that accept them
    Thanks both :D
    Glad i started doing it :T should have started ages ago:o:rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Generic names I guess:)

Anyone know where to find the Trek bars in A please?

For a min i thought it was 2 of my sisters:rotfl::rotfl: i used to be the only one name not starting with a j, till my youngest sister came along
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Sarah has dh recoverd ok now?
  • bubbs
    Options
    Check your ebay accounts , i have 50% off final value fees until tues :D, need to opt in at the bottom of your selling page
  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Mines empty :o:o

But I do have a pretty good excuse :p:rotfl::rotfl:

Hope that you had a lovely time, queenie.
    I have to start packing as off tomorrow.:D
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Good morning all

Dh would not wait a t's Checkout with me last night I ONLY had 4 separate orders and two hipp coupons

He had got a yogurt shop for DIL on Friday and cashier remarked how similar this two shops were He was not cool

I need house stuff,small bits and pieces so its trailing the shops for an hour or so later

Enjoy whatever you do We have sunshine yah

Sounds like he needs to toughen up a bit :D. Good on him getting involved though.

Two identical shops is a training session - build him up to 5 or more and he will get the hang of it ;). Self scan can cut down the hassle particularly if there is no alcohol or other items needing CS intervention - and if you do need them, they don't tend to hang about observing as too busy :).

Anon
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :o

Just wanted to show off my Bonio clock. Purchased from Bonio with coupons on the boxes many years ago. Noticed it last night up above the back door, still makes me smile :)

wvzs5k.jpg
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure