Facebook

Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,893 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 18 March 2013 at 10:04PM
    piraterob wrote: »
    are the competions which are just like and not share ok

Companies break FB rules by running them.

Entering them does not break FB rules but FB are blocking access to some accounts and making people prove they are real, there is a theory that this is connected with having a large number of Like & Shares (it might be a FB glitch as access seems to be restored for some without them doing anything or it could be someone reporting accounts. I don't think anyone knows for sure but I think the accounts blocked generally have lots of like and shares.)
  • LizB62
    LizB62 Posts: 4,759 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    BlueBella wrote: »
    I never had the pic verification thing as my mobile number was up to date

My mobile number is up to date too, I even used it to change my password the other day, but STILL can't get in :(

(actually, I don't mind having a break from FB, I might give up trying to get verified :) )
    Best win ever: Trip to the Galapagos Islands in 2010
  • kisto
    kisto Posts: 7,075 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    My Facebook seems to keep logging me out (even though I have 'keep me logged in' checked). Every time it does it I have a mini heart attack thinking I'm going to have to do the security checks again....so far so good and it simply lets me log straight back in.
    :T*Thanks to all who posts comps * :j
  • BlueBella
    BlueBella Posts: 10,371 Forumite
    LizB62 wrote: »
    My mobile number is up to date too, I even used it to change my password the other day, but STILL can't get in :(

(actually, I don't mind having a break from FB, I might give up trying to get verified :) )

I don't know what you can do ! I am stumpted - have you attempted to contact Facebook?
    :TA big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter :smileyhea
  • LizB62
    LizB62 Posts: 4,759 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    BlueBella wrote: »
    I don't know what you can do ! I am stumpted - have you attempted to contact Facebook?

Yup - I tried every email that was posted on here - nothing.

And to add insult to injury, FB was STILL emailing me to say I'd got some pending notifications ....

Finally just now it's given me the option to verify by mobile.
    It wouldn't let me use my registered mobile number (the one I used when I changed passwords last week) but luckily I've got another number.
    Not sure what I could have done if I hadn't had access to a 2nd mobile number....

So I'm back, but let's see how long it lasts.
    Best win ever: Trip to the Galapagos Islands in 2010
  • BlueBella
    BlueBella Posts: 10,371 Forumite
    Yeah LizB62 Fab! I'm still on but being very careful! I daren't even chat to friends too much in case I get warned for it or a ban! I don't think we are safe yet - I still think the Facebook police are on patrol!
    :TA big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter :smileyhea
  • diddldonna
    diddldonna Posts: 318 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper
    Can you add me as a friend on facebook, my name is Donna Habo Hodds with pluto photo at the moment.
  • diane39
    diane39 Posts: 345 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Had to open a new account on fb can anyone add me as a friend Diane ORourke (ive got a Leeds utd badge as my profile pic) Thanks.
  • diane39
    diane39 Posts: 345 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Scrap the above post.Ive just gone on my old fb and it's been reinstated,not sure why.Maybe others have too :)
  • JSP
    JSP Posts: 38 Forumite
    Hi,

I've just been told that I have reached my Max number of likes, so I need to unlike some companies.

Before they changed to the new layout I just went through the list of people I liked and unliked those I don't want anymore.

However, for the life of me a can not figure out how to view everyone that I like any more.

Can someone help?

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family