E: 26/09 Win a fantastic 14 night Caribbean cruise for two

Options
P&O Cruises

The prize is a cruise for two adults in an inside cabin on Britannia Caribbean cruise B526A, departing on 21 November 2015 for 14 nights and includes flights, accommodation, on-board main meals (excluding specialty restaurants in which a cover charge will apply), entertainment and most facilities on board. The prize does not include transportation to/from the airport, travel insurance, excursions, luggage fees and personal expenses.

Comments

• Monkey_Chinchilla
    Options
    This has been posted before as I had it bookmarked but the page seems to have been removed.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5169350
  • Scorpioangel
    Options
    another that won't submit in IE
  • hamsterfan1
    hamsterfan1 Posts: 8,280 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    This has been posted before as I had it bookmarked but the page seems to have been removed.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5169350

link is invalid
    proud gran to 4 lovely boys and one little girl
  • blue_echo
    blue_echo Posts: 84 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Working now:j
    Bissell carpet shampooer,clairol 5 in 1 shampoo:D

:) BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THE COMP POSTERS
  • cazfett
    cazfett Posts: 840 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I won, I won, I won!
    edited 21 April 2015 at 5:41PM
    Options
    Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Enter this competition for your chance to win a Caribbean cruise for 2. The closing date is 26 September. Please read the full T&Cs before entering. Thanks to [forum user] for posting.

If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply!

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

P&O Cruises

:D

Terms and Conditions

Closing date for the draw is 26/09/2015.

The prize is a cruise for two adults in an inside cabin on Britannia Caribbean cruise B526A, departing on 21 November 2015 for 14 nights and includes flights, accommodation, on-board main meals (excluding specialty restaurants in which a cover charge will apply), entertainment and most facilities on board. The prize does not include transportation to/from the airport, travel insurance, excursions, luggage fees and personal expenses.

The winner will be randomly selected from the valid entries received by us before the closing date. The decision of P&O Cruises will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable. The winner will be notified in writing by 16 Oct 2015. By entering the draw, winners consent to the use of their name and picture being used by the promoter in marketing material.

By entering the draw, winners' consent to the use of their name and picture being used by the promoter in marketing material.No employees of Carnival plc or their suppliers may enter into the draw. The draw is only open to UK residents and only one entry per person is permitted. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. No bulk or third party entries accepted. No purchase is necessary to enter the draw. The winner of the cruise will be bound by P&O Cruises’ booking terms and conditions. The promoter is Carnival plc trading as P&O Cruises, Carnival House, 100 Harbour Parade, Southampton, SO15 1ST. Please do NOT send coupons to this address.
  • IDeamOfFairies
    IDeamOfFairies Posts: 2,289 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Yes, I know there is no "R" in the word dream in my username - it was setup in memory of my grandson :A
  • weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    cazfett wrote: »
    Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Enter this competition for your chance to win a Caribbean cruise for 2. The closing date is 26 September. Please read the full T&Cs before entering. Thanks to [forum user] for posting.

If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply!

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

P&O Cruises

:D

Terms and Conditions

The winner will be randomly selected from the valid entries received by us before the closing date. The decision of P&O Cruises will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable. The winner will be notified in writing by 16 Oct 2015. By entering the draw, winners consent to the use of their name and picture being used by the promoter in marketing material.

By entering the draw, winners' consent to the use of their name and picture being used by the promoter in marketing material.No employees of Carnival plc or their suppliers may enter into the draw. The draw is only open to UK residents and only one entry per person is permitted. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. No bulk or third party entries accepted. No purchase is necessary to enter the draw. The winner of the cruise will be bound by P&O Cruises’ booking terms and conditions. The promoter is Carnival plc trading as P&O Cruises, Carnival House, 100 Harbour Parade, Southampton, SO15 1ST. Please do NOT send coupons to this address.
    I will pm a BG re a merge & return.

Pm sent to Glad
  • Charamy277
    Charamy277 Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    Pocruises dot com

Can't put link as new member

Terms and Conditions

• Melli
    Melli Posts: 4,602 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Already posted here: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5173101&highlight=pocruises

Searched 'pocruises'

I'll PM a BG for a merge

Charamy277 - I can see you're keen to post some competitions onto the boards, but please can you search before posting? Thank you :)
  • Charamy277
    Charamy277 Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    Yes. I only joined today so I'm getting around it all! I will search in future
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure