Anyone want some market research?

Sorry for posting here but I couldn't find the right board for it. I've received this from a company who I've done assignments for in the past and seeing as I'm pregnant a wine-tasting assignment is not my idea of fun! So if anyone wants this please be my guest...

Hello,

We are conducting a fun study regarding wine in Wimbledon on Thursday, 27 July and Friday, 28th July. We are looking for men and women, between 30-55 years old, who purchase wine [bottles] for both home consumption as well as at restaurants.

The discussion group is only 1.5 hours and we would

pay you £60 in cash for your time and help!

If you are interested, or if you know of anyone that might be interested, please e-mail us back with you contact number so we can call and ask you a few questions to see if you qualify for this particular study.

We look forward to hear from you!

Kind regards,

Chris Young

EMS

Chris.Young@ems.eu.com

EMS is an independent market research and recruiting agency with offices in London, Berlin and Paris. We have many clients seeking to improve products as well as advertising and are looking for people like yourself to help them develop new communication tools. Everyone involved in this research is bound by the MRS’ Code of Conduct, assuring you that this has nothing to do with selling you anything – the aim of the discussion is purely to hear your opinions.
Debt at highest May 2006: £27,472.24
currently: £13,353.25
DFW Nerd 178
Proud to be dealing with my debts
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business