Tesco Clubcard - Extra Points Goods

Hi

I was just in my fave supermarket and noticed that some items are giving 50 extra clubcard points - worth 200 points (£2) in deals. Organics offer now finished - but see below

Also I partly paid with coupons which made the deal even sweeter!!!

New extra point offers:

500 extra points when you spend £1 or more on books online - see post 942 on page 95 of the thread (thanks thepearce)

CSI box sets 400 points on £23 boxset
My Family 200 points on £15 (?) DVD (thanks to bylromarha for these two)
Triple points on PAYG topups over £15 (thanks to bylromarha)
5000 extra points on Servis washing machine £369.87 - thanks to amba_gambla and mumstheword thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=80376&highlight=servis+washing

Alas the beef in gravy train is no more.... However it caused such a stir that users have been inspired to poetry by it. It will always live on in our heart and holidays until the next big points loophole!!!! ;)

Ode to Beef in Gravy by trinnylilac

Oh how i'll miss this clubcard deal,
I have to explain how I really feel,

After buying 123 of your ready made dinners,
Me and the kids are feeling like winners,

Cause now we will sitting down to eat,
On a mfi table that will hopefully seat,

2 adults ,3 kids and a new baby,
All thanks to birds eye beef in gravy,

Points calculator

Thanks also to cpjackso - who has created a calculator to convert the cost of a holiday/clubcard deals into beef in gravy or burger costs - you can use it here - http://www.cpjackson.co.uk/cgi-bin/cccalc/calc.pl.
Total for 2009: L'Oreal Lip Duo, Diary, Motability Guide
Thanks to everyone who post comps - you are all :cool2:

Comments

• mp7125
    mp7125 Posts: 395 Forumite
    Hi there is also 50 points currently on the Free from all fish fingers - 10 for £1.49.
  • pre-reg
    pre-reg Posts: 576 Forumite
    thanks for the info...will have to go to tesco tommoro :')
  • Addy
    Addy Posts: 1,896 Forumite
    Till spat out a coupon for 100 points for £3+ on frozen burgers/sausages, so used it and bought 2 pkts organic burgers and 1 pkt organic sausages for total 250 extra points.

Sausages a bit small and not highly flavoured, but nice and meaty and the kids liked them.
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Leylauk wrote:
    Hi

I was just in my fave supermarket and noticed that some items are giving 50 extra clubcard points - worth 200 points (£2) in deals. The range is the frozen organic products including:

Tesco Organic range:
    Frozen organic burgers 4 pack - 99p
    Organic frozen peas - approx. 1.39
    Organic frozen sausages are also included but I could not find any of these.

So just had a BBQ for tea and still have a freezer that is overflowing! :)

Also I partly paid with coupons which made the deal even sweeter!!!

Hope this helps someone.

I expect that these are only in larger stores. Is this 50 points each?

Mary
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Leylauk
    Leylauk Posts: 602 Forumite
    I have seen these in a few stores now - infact they seemed to have more choice of products in the smallest store !?! However I also tried a Tesco extra and could not see any in there - the frozen section was too small.

Yes it is 50 extra points each - the till automatically adds on the points for each item bought.
  • cooksie_2
    cooksie_2 Posts: 35 Forumite
    hello there just received tesco healthy living club leaflet and vouchers, in the leaflet it says that you get 50 extra clubcard points for every frozen organic and free from product you buy until 9th August. Offer applies to both branded and own label products. If you sign up to the healthy living club they also send you regular extra points, including double points on all shopping.
    have a nice day
  • mhoc
    Forumite
    cooksie wrote:
    hello there just received tesco healthy living club leaflet and vouchers, in the leaflet it says that you get 50 extra clubcard points for every frozen organic and free from product you buy until 9th August. Offer applies to both branded and own label products. If you sign up to the healthy living club they also send you regular extra points, including double points on all shopping.

I found a list on Tesco.com of all the frozen organic products but couldnt find one for the free from label?

Mary

I know that we have a statement in August so the end of July must be reckoning date - anyone else think this?
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Leylauk
    Leylauk Posts: 602 Forumite
    Yes I bet that it is - that is why I am trying to boost my points a bit this month by buying quite a few burgers!!!
  • mhoc
    Forumite
    Another thought. My dad has only just got his Tesco card so he wont get a statement in August unless I put 150 points on his card and the easiest way of doing this is by buying three of these products. Very good timing.

My small Tesco does not seem to stock all of the range, so far just seen the mince and peas but better than nothing and good for packing the freezer. The yellow notices on the shelf edges are very small, very easy to miss the extra 50 points notice.

Managed to get my favourite cashier last night who took my coupons no problem.

Mary
  • jellyhead
    jellyhead Posts: 21,555
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    i noticed the free from fish fingers in my tesco but they're £1.79, not £1.49. still worth it for 50 points though.
    52% tight
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport