Swagbucking into 2017

Comments

• mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Thanks. Saved me time trying myself! I did one yesterday just on the off chance and it credited so I thought they had fixed it, but tried the next one and that didn't credit so I guess I'll give them another week and try it then. Their surveys take to long to be not credited, it really is a !!!!-take.

Edit - I just realised I had a few Toluna survey back-payments overnight too. A nice surprise, but I hope everything is back to normal - it still feels uncertain to do a string of surveys and not receive payment for a couple of weeks.

I always screenshot the end of the survey and make notes of which one it was - takes a little time but at least you have some evidence then.
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,887 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Swag Code Alert! Enter Surveys4You in the Swag Code box until 1230PM PT to earn 4SB.

8:30PM BST
  • MollyR
    MollyR Posts: 2,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    mikep22 wrote: »
    I always screenshot the end of the survey and make notes of which one it was - takes a little time but at least you have some evidence then.

Yes, I always do the same, and it does work. For instance, yesterday afternoon (yes, after all the extra 70SB payments came in) I was doing a Toluna survey, got to the end, got thanked, and then got offered another survey. Now, that's almost always a situation in which you'll find that the first one doesn't get credited, and sure enough once I was DQd from the second one I checked and there were no SBs from the first. Put in a ticket, with the screenshot; got an autoresponse; replied to it with all the information asked for (which was in my original ticket, but an autoresponse doesn't know that) and was credited overnight.

It is absolutely crucial to reply to the autoresponse, or the system assumes that you are happy with that reply!
  • jumperabv3
    jumperabv3 Posts: 1,231 Forumite
    Discover --> KiwiWall --> 7796_Facility Managers/Office Managers (8967) --> 340 SB

This survey took me around 20 minutes, but worth the 340 SB. Read the instructions and remember the answers you're providing as to how many taps you need. They are asking about this several times to make sure you answer genuinely.
    Also suggest you say the business has a brand new office space with full refurbishment with excellent accessibility when asked - it seems to made the survey path shorter. Hope this helps.
  • Scarlett
    Scarlett Posts: 315 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    jumperabv3 wrote: »
    Discover --> KiwiWall --> 7796_Facility Managers/Office Managers (8967) --> 340 SB

This survey took me around 20 minutes, but worth the 340 SB. Read the instructions and remember the answers you're providing as to how many taps you need. They are asking about this several times to make sure you answer genuinely.
    Also suggest you say the business has a brand new office space with full refurbishment with excellent accessibility when asked - it seems to made the survey path shorter. Hope this helps.

Make sure you say you have full responsibility for purchasing decisions - I got booted out cos I only said I had input!
  • Merlin139
    Merlin139 Posts: 6,851 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Today's Bonus

5 + 1 SB's
    3.795 kWp Solar PV System. Capital of the Wolds

• Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I'm seriously considering to calling it a day. I've been receiving the same standard reply from sb every day regarding the missing Watch and if they don't fix it by the time I'm onto my next voucher that's me stopping wasting my time. It's fine if you can make the bonuses but without there's no point.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • mikep22
    Theres a gold survey available - 20 mins - 200SB. #16972244 - I got rejected though :(
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
  • scoobyju1
    scoobyju1 Posts: 174 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I completed the gold survey for 200SB, it was for laptops & tablets if that helps. Specifically, Apple, Samsung & Microsoft.
  • mikep22
    scoobyju1 wrote: »
    I completed the gold survey for 200SB, it was for laptops & tablets if that helps. Specifically, Apple, Samsung & Microsoft.

Which is ironic as I Lecturer in Computing and have a Samsung laptop......oh well it is what it is :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport