Clickworker

Comments

• @movingon -- there is a spellchecker button under each field (the 'ABC' with a tick). Click on this, and the text will show up with the tagged part in bold - that's if you've got it right :D If there's nothing bold, then your first tag will be wrong, if the whole piece is bold from there on in, then your second tag will be wrong.

It's always worth using the spellchecker anyway. Errors show up in red, but for some reason, so do 'Groupon' and 'Exeter'. I really don't know why it doesn't believe in Exeter, I've been there and it's definitely real :rotfl: No other city name does this...
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone - Thoreau
  • movingon
    movingon Posts: 533 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Thanks for this which I had missed as I have been writing it up in Word first and using that spell checker.

There is no work on the site today anyway?
  • movingon wrote: »
    Thanks for this which I had missed as I have been writing it up in Word first and using that spell checker.

There is no work on the site today anyway?

I've been doing something similar with Open Office - it does spellchecking and word count, and it also means you still have a copy if the web page throws a wobbly (I use a mobile dongle, and signal drop outs are a right royal pain in the neck!)

I noticed the work flow was drying up last night, logged in about 10-ish and there were only 40 or so jobs left. By 2am that had dropped to 4 which all had totally ungrammatical or uninspring keywords :( Still I managed to beat my target for the week - I was aiming for 100 Euros and ended up with 130 since I joined on Monday. That'll make a big difference to whether next month's bills get paid, so I'm glad to have found Clickworker just in time :beer:
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone - Thoreau
  • Wow, good for you:T-Puts my 13 Euros on clickworker to shame then...!
  • Err, what is this tax number thing that I need to put in to get payment? I'm a student so I don't pay tax (unless I earn over £16k a year, which I won't with this!) :S
    £2023 in 2023 challenge - £17.79 January

• Err, what is this tax number thing that I need to put in to get payment? I'm a student so I don't pay tax (unless I earn over £16k a year, which I won't with this!) :S

I can't remember the exact wording, but you should select the 'No' option and forget it - it only seems to apply to those of us with a VAT number - and that requires £70k+ turnover (even less likely ;) )
  • Monday morning - new Groupon texts available, folks :beer:
  • Monday morning - new Groupon texts available, folks :beer:

I am DETERMINED to get at least one of these submitted - fifth attempt - I will NOT let myself close the browser cos I think it's crap :D
    £2023 in 2023 challenge - £17.79 January

• Just managed 3 in 35 mins! Not bad going...quite a good hourly rate there!
  • 3 in 35 mins!

:eek: I have some catching up to do, that's quite some rate, well done.

I've just had one go to a 404 error, so I went back a page, repasted my text in there and it said I was too quick! It's not my fault the clock reset itself :mad:

Oh well, quick coffee whilst I wait a few minutes, I guess....
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback