Have a free motor cycle ride

Pip26
Pip26 Posts: 2,368 Forumite
edited 24 November 2009 at 10:11PM in Freebies (no spend required)
http://www.geton.co.uk/

‘Get On’ is brought to you by the leading motorcycle manufacturers, dealers and other companies in the market.

‘Get On’ want to support anyone in getting on two wheels by actively promoting the many positives of motorcycling, and by introducing as many people as possible who have never ridden to a free riding experience, and by encouraging those who have left motorcycling to start again.
‘Get On’ intends to be a place online where anyone who is considering motorcycling can come for independent information and advice from a trusted source, on all things to do with getting on two wheels.

Haven't applied for myself but may be worth some of checking out this - after reading replies am now really tempted.

Good luck.

P.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• I've been selling advertising for a custom bike mag for nearly 3 years now and never been on a bike!! I can't wait!:j I could tell you about engines, billet parts etc finally I'll get a go on one!
    :D Don't be pesimistic or optimistic...if you are realistic you will never be disappointed

2013 wins so far:

January: £100 Art materials - Artist & Illustrator’s and GreatArt Prize Draw
  • This looks great Pip- shame it's only mainland UK. :( Would've liked to have had a go!
  • This is great, I just saw this on a motorbike forum I use and was going to post it here but see you beat me to it pip :)

I'm going to go on this, I ride pillion, but whenever I've mentioned doing my cbt my other-half cringes and reluctantly admitted he didn't think I'm cut out for it!! Ah well, what better way to find out... hehe
  • bex4adz
    bex4adz Posts: 376 Forumite
    Thanks for this, just received a phone call from them and me and my partner are booked in together for the 14th. They said they will provide all the gear etc and it would be about 1 1/2 hours long
    Cant wait
  • Pip26
    Well, good luck all ... is sounding really exciting - maybe will manage to get up the courage to do myself.

Aw - sorry none near you JT but at least your post has planted the seed for me to do myself ......... am starting to seriously think about it!!!!!
  • BonandDom
    BonandDom Posts: 497 Forumite
    This is brilliant DD wants to do her CBT - OH says she'll hate it. I was thinking of the £100 it would cost me for the CBT and what if OH was right?

Put her name down for a session and we'll see who's right.
    Light travels faster than sound - that's why you can see someone who looks bright until they open their mouth.
  • Pip26 wrote: »
    Well, good luck all ... is sounding really exciting - maybe will manage to get up the courage to do myself.

Aw - sorry none near you JT but at least your post has planted the seed for me to do myself ......... am starting to seriously think about it!!!!!

Ah come on Pip you started this the least you can do is join us! :p

Seriously though.. now I'm bricking it! I've booked online, and had my confirmation email, just waiting on the call to arrange the date :eek:
  • Pip26
    Ha, have signed up for me and sister!!!!!!!!!

No confirmation yet though (phew! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:)

Betty - bricking it and sweaty ??????? !!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Go for it peeps, i ride a Harley and bladdy love it :D
  • Pip26 wrote: »
    Ha, have signed up for me and sister!!!!!!!!!

No confirmation yet though (phew! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:)

Betty - bricking it and sweaty ??????? !!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:and now peeing my pants laughing...ewww! :o

nice one pip :j good girl! lol I bet you're dreading that strange number coming up on your phone! ( I am)

What you going to ride a bike or a scooter? A scooter's easier, just twist and go but if I did I'd never live it down from the other half and his biker mates!
    oh god, I only ever take notice of the grab rail and my footpegs I'm oblivious to whats up front! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure