'Would you use a 'free' Nando's stamp?

12346»

Comments

• I'm not even really sure what a "Nandos" is, never been to one, but I assume fast food chain? To be honest, I might use it once if I thought I'd get away with it. What do you get free with the stamps? A whole meal with drink and sides, or just a chicken drumstick? If I get a free meal anywhere I normally buy drink or dessert or something, and leave a decent tip, as the company and staff should get some money for my meal.

No, I don't normally commit fraud or "keep lost property I find in the street" etc, I consider myself a good person but sometimes when I find a loophole I jump in :D. A friend who steals the stamp and offers it to their friends is the person I'd consider in the wrong. Nor would I constantly be stamping empty cards up for free meals every week - that would be dishonest of course. But a stamp or two to fill up a card is something I could live with, in the face of big companies who spend millions of their customer's money advertising crappy food back to them.

IIRC isn't Nandos the one who's changing to digital loyalty cards, so this won't matter soon anyway?

One Love, One Life, Let's Get Together and Be Alright :)

April GC 13.20/£300
    April
    NSDs 0/10
    CC's £255
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business