Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Finally got my Nectar points!! Anybody else?

Yes! 250 per shop. Good enough.
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • Arthien
    Arthien Posts: 1,513 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    tweets wrote: »
    Their own price I have had difference back a few times .
    cjj wrote: »
    I don't think they are as good with refunding the difference as they used to be. I tried this week to get the difference on a game that had dropped on their own site by £7 within a day of receiving it but no joy xx

So I'll have to cross my fingers it drops on Amazon itself, then either buy again and return the original, or hope that they price match. What a palaver, if I was less MSE I'd just be happy that my Christmas shopping was nearly done :o:rotfl:
  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    3Dogs wrote: »
    We normally put them over the handles of my walker as we go round, or in the bag part of it ;) Then, when gets too much for me to push, the lads pop out with the bags and take them to the car as we park fairly close by. Then we start again ;)

They do look rather good this time. I love goody bags :rotfl:

3Dogs wonbders should she get one of these with a large picture of Noela on it to put over the bed ......... so it wouldn't show her hair all over the place :rotfl:

I've been on a dog run this morning, picking up a darling black shaggy dog from Birchanger services. He came from a pound near Sevenoaks as his 'time was up' and our rescue will find him a home :happyhear

Fairly close, 3Dogs, x
  • Was about to post that Amazon has same bundle of PS4 slim, FIFA17 and Uncharted 4 for £199.99 with free one-day delivery through trial Prime membership. I ordered it and had an hour to buy it to get it tomorrow. Now going back to check I cannot find the deal, I checked and I still got it for £199.99 but now seems to be for sale at £237.98. :(

Who knows, it may re-appear....
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    pacifica9 wrote: »
    Yes! 250 per shop. Good enough.

Same here. I got the EXACT bare minimum i was expecting

Good enough for me :cool: :money:
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • rose28454
    rose28454 Posts: 4,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    matty17r wrote: »
    Freebie alert - hope this has not been posted as I am a long way behind. In waitrose on the customer service desk in our store they had lovely activity cases for children with stickers, etc. in so probably national. When dd went in later they had been put underneath counter so maybe worth asking for.

They are a reward for doing a little quiz going around the store looking for clues. There is a prize in a draw but the folders are for competing. My dd and gdd did it last week.
  • aau1 wrote: »
    Same here. I got the EXACT bare minimum i was expecting

Good enough for me :cool: :money:

Did you get them all separately or in one lump? :)
    One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
  • Evening all :)
    One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
  • Was about to post that Amazon has same bundle of PS4 slim, FIFA17 and Uncharted 4 for £199.99 with free one-day delivery through trial Prime membership. I ordered it and had an hour to buy it to get it tomorrow. Now going back to check I cannot find the deal, I checked and I still got it for £199.99 but now seems to be for sale at £237.98. :(

Who knows, it may re-appear....

Put PS4 in the search bar and then click on offers, it is there.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    edited 24 November 2016 at 10:18PM
    Did you get them all separately or in one lump? :)

1 amount of 250 last week, 2 separate amounts in the 1,000s today

Eta: i just logged into the website and the transaction amounts that are against each bonus amount are unfathomable :huh: but i don't care :rotfl:
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure