Budget Energy

Comments

• Eclipser
    Eclipser Posts: 174 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 19 December 2016 at 10:58AM
    Open Electric no longer an option since its ceased trading !

Will switch to Click Energy now
  • rexel
    rexel Posts: 595 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Looks like airtricity are cheapest in year one
  • I have given Budget notice I am leaving and got them to put in writing that I will not be charged for leaving.

Moving back to Airtricity
  • Am I the only person still with Power NI :rotfl: ?
    NO MORE HANDWASH GLITCHES PLEASE :D:D
  • I switched to Budget on the 10 th of November on their fixed for a year 12.5p per unit. Does that mean that I just missed the fee hike?
  • No, yours will go up too.....what an outfit, just switched to AIRTRICITY takes about 5 mins online, still 12.63p on there, prices may go up but I am sure I have done right thing.
  • Am I the only person still with Power NI :rotfl: ?

Must be and no doubt they are rolling on the floor laughing, u love giving them extra money? that only takes a few mins to switch
  • justaquestion
    justaquestion Posts: 737 Forumite
    edited 13 December 2016 at 12:14PM
    Well maybe rules are rules, but I say good luck to them, its nice to see a company coming on here and giving us a run down on their prices

it only benefits us consumers and if we know their prices we can make a sensible choice.
  • No, yours will go up too.....what an outfit, just switched to AIRTRICITY takes about 5 mins online, still 12.63p on there, prices may go up but I am sure I have done right thing.

Thank you! I'll follow your lead 12.63 is nothing to sniff at even if I think SSE's customer service is atrocious.

Just beggars belief how easily they can change your tariff price. They haven't even contacted me about it!
  • ripplyuk
    ripplyuk Posts: 2,888 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I'm switching to Click energy. It was only fractionally cheaper than open electric (like 0.1p), but they also have a freephone contact number on their website, whereas open electric don't seem to. They also have a deal on for £50 free electricity (staggered over a year) which is listed on the consumer council website.

I rang earlier and they were slow to answer, but did eventually. I also rang budget to let them know I'm leaving. They didn't offer any incentives to stay this time.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure