Chrome min payment?

Dandytf
Dandytf Posts: 4,818 Forumite
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
As ive decided on p.c. Purchase via amazon, what is Vanquis Chrome card min paymne i.e 2/3 or 5%?

Cost upto 700 though maybe less if I can find win10 less than 95 via Amazon.

Thinking ahead before ordering, I plan to pay +10 or 15 above min payment, then increase payments from next year.
Replenished CRA Reports.2020 Nissan Leaf 128-149 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb

Comments

• YorkshireBoy
    YorkshireBoy Posts: 31,541 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 24 May 2017 at 8:24PM
    It's neither of your suggestions/guesses. But no-one here can answer your question anyway, since it's APR dependent...and we don't know what your APR is!

A couple of questions for you...

Isn't your question answered in both the summary box and the T&Cs on the Vanquis Chrome website?

If you already have the card you must have both the above anyway?

You must be pretty desperate for a PC to want to pay interest to the tune of 29.5% to 59.9% APR for it...on top of your other commitments!
  • Dandytf
    I only had a scan of Vanquis website the min % wasn't in faq's though it was only a scan of the faq's I didn't g into detail.

I think my apr is in lower range-I havent yet used the card though it's 1k limit 0 balance.

I dont cosnider myself desperate though I have been declined elsewher for p.c. Finance v12 etc-which is why i'm considering using Chrome card-I'm at home a lot mre often that ever-though thats healthwise not an excuse I am working.

My posts via mse tech explains why i'm returining tp .c' after a few years, not a neccesisty though more of a techy homeinterest for a few years.

I'll prob find a few mins to read t+c's though I haven't yet received a statement.

Thanks your advice is valid, much apreciated.
    Replenished CRA Reports.2020 Nissan Leaf 128-149 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb
  • Ben8282
    Ben8282 Posts: 4,821 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Newshound!
    edited 26 May 2017 at 4:52AM
    Do you have to keep using these abbreviations in your posts. They are really quite difficult to understand. And why did you only have a scan of the terms and conditions/website and why didn't you go into detail? If you have online access to make this post you have online access to go to the chrome website and have a proper look.

I have looked for you.

Your Minimum Repayment will be shown on your statement and will be the highest of:

1. 4.5% of the balance owing on your Account as at the statement date plus any amount by which your Account is in arrears; or
    2. any interest/minimum finance charge, default charges and any account maintenance fees added to your Account since your last statement plus any arrears due on your Account plus 2.3% of the remaining balance; or
    3. £5.

For further details, please refer to your credit card terms and conditions.

We may increase your Minimum Repayment. If we vary your Minimum Repayment we will write to you to tell you.
  • Dandytf
    edited 26 May 2017 at 5:21PM
    Thanks Ben.

I use short type replies after work, this bluetooth ipad air keyboard isn't the best.

Though 4.5% is prob 1.5% higher than I anticapated.

I'll return to whatss the cost com as I was planning repayments for 36+10 or 15 each month to acieve pc cost over 3 yrs (39 months though as the balance declines yearly I'm certain 3 yrs is acheivable.

Excellent advice though, please don't take up too much of your time.

Where did you find it on chrome site? I honestly couldn't find min payment though I was on evanquis site where my card is registered
  • SnowTiger
    SnowTiger Posts: 4,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Dandytf wrote: »
    Where did you find it on chrome site? I honestly couldn't find min payment though I was on evanquis site where my card is registered

It's in the Summary Box.
  • Ben8282
    Ben8282 Posts: 4,821 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Newshound!
    To be fair to the OP the summary box was not as easy to find as it could have been. Well hidden.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure