Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Comments

• collybird
    collybird Posts: 122 Forumite
    I have just finished the most boring DS on News International. It took me 40 minutes and just about killed every one of my brain cells.

The exact same survey has just popped up in TS and 10 minutes in hasn't DQ'd me. I don't know if I can bear to go through it all again...
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    collybird wrote: »
    I have just finished the most boring DS on News International. It took me 40 minutes and just about killed every one of my brain cells.

The exact same survey has just popped up in TS and 10 minutes in hasn't DQ'd me. I don't know if I can bear to go through it all again...

I just had this TS too collybird and probably took same time, luckily it credited:) Also had another 88SB TS 230159, but not sure what that was about as it said I had to update Java, which i 'think' I did and then got a 'thanks for your time' message when I tried to proceed lol. But having a good day, sp may log off soon.
  • Al1x
    Al1x Posts: 1,653 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    If anyone has got offer on Sponsorpay for 79SB- Still struggling Free Debt Review, it has credited instantly,I used my new email account for spam & my free O2 sim number.
    Bu hurry as only 30 left now.

I missed that one too... looks like a long night of SBTV tonight!
  • smalltime
    smalltime Posts: 99 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just a quick heads up, saw this posted on the Swagbucks UK blog.
    Are you ready for a Swag Code Extravaganza?! On Wednesday, May 22nd, we will be celebrating MAYkeover Madness, giving you the opportunity to earn up to 70 Swag Bucks through Swag Codes alone! All throughout the day on Wednesday, we will be releasing helpful tips that will lead you on a path towards a more successful, happy, and rewarding life. Check out this schedule that highlights the time and value of each of the 7 codes that will be released during MAYkeover Madness.
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Anyone who did the Hertz Peanut Labs survey yesterday that was broken should have been credited with 36sb today :)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    collybird wrote: »

I have just got that 88TS one as well,very boring .Personally. I wouldn't attempt it again from anywhere in case it disqualifies right at the end .
  • CathWales
    smalltime wrote: »
    Just a quick heads up, saw this posted on the Swagbucks UK blog.

Yjnks 10sB for 'MAYkeover Madness'.
  • zugzwang
    zugzwang Posts: 520 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 18 May 2013 at 10:10PM
    Apologies if already posted, but I got easy 25 SBs for signing up to Yaysave.

You’re only asked for your name, email, swag id and password to create a free account.

Edit:!
    I can't post linky

see post 1041 by Lost2
  • CathWales
    zugzwang wrote: »
    Apologies if already posted, but I got easy 25 SBs for signing up to Yaysave.

You’re only asked for your name, email, swag id and password to create a free account.

I can't post linky, but google Yaysave and it should be top result. Click register to create account.

What Swagbucks wall is this on?
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    CathWales wrote: »
    What Swagbucks wall is this on?

Cath, it's not on a wall. Google 'yaysave' and it should be the first search result. It's a US website that gives you swagbucks for buying all kinds of things. I notice that you could almost get the daily target by buying 4 rolls of Charmin toilet tissue :)

Pity something like that site is not available in this country

Edit - I'm leaving it until tomorrow morning - I've got target today and think tomorrow may be another stupidly high weekend target
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills