Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Been reading about the wine deal over on HUKD, seems there has been a few failures with those that tried to Brand Match.

I know it was mentioned earlier it did not work for someone here has anyone had success with it today. I read the Faustino VII did not work on the dark side and that is one that usually does BM ok.

So it does look like it might be fixed and we are just lucky this time that there is a crossover of multibuy on the Hardys so no need to compare elsewhere.
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Dress £4 in A. Free C and C

0128A8DC-FAA2-4A62-8396-0A4ADC1079BB_zpsinpw6mwu.png

Brilliant! Really grateful, thank you. Just my sort of dress. Had to buy a size smaller as my size oos but reviews say it's larger than expected so hopefully will be just right. Thanks, TM.
  • Tinyshoes
    davemorton wrote: »
    Mine is a little stash though, unlike yours! :p

wine%20thief%20club.png

And the very wine that I got the reputation from. :p

https://www.vivino.com/wineries/manzanos/wines/seleccion-de-victor-rioja-2011

Look at that rating 5.0 :eek: Not sure if it's the right year though will check tomorrow as there is still a couple of bottles cellared shall we call it. ;)
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Was rushing tonight to get home for an appointment but popped into T for some Hipps. Got 6, three different, then 8 more items just to be safe. Hoped to compare v A. But SA must have scanned only one as it came out as 6x so not enough to brand match. Not amused!!! At least they were free...

Does anyone have a link to the printable ones, pretty please?
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    And the very wine that I got the reputation from. :p

https://www.vivino.com/wineries/manzanos/wines/seleccion-de-victor-rioja-2011

Look at that rating 5.0 :eek: Not sure if it's the right year though will check tomorrow as there is still a couple of bottles cellared shall we call it. ;)

How come thats a 5 when it has 1 user rating, and that user rated it at a 3??? I sense a fix coming on :p
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • Tinyshoes
    How come thats a 5 when it has 1 user rating, and that user rated it at a 3??? I sense a fix coming on :p

Oh am I the only one that rated it. :rotfl:

Actually I haven't, I didn't notice that DM, not sure how they get to that rating either. :eek:
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    Oh am I the only one that rated it. :rotfl:

Actually I haven't, I didn't notice that DM, not sure how they get to that rating either. :eek:

:rotfl: cue 37 more ratings all of a sudden over night :cool::cool:
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • Tinyshoes
    :rotfl: cue 37 more ratings all of a sudden over night :cool::cool:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Will that be you adding some bad ones. :p
  • underperky
    underperky Posts: 5,217 Forumite
    Good morning
  • Anyway, on a happier note, really proud of my DD and her boyfriend. They are moving to Yorkshire on Thursday and they both already have jobs :D:D

They are living with his mum for a while to let them save, they will save for a couple of years to get a deposit together then buy a house. Down here they would not stand a chance, even if they were living cheaply with us it they would need at least £30 grand to get a deposit, and that is the bare minimum.
    It's terrible isn't it what a ridiculous amount to need to save, I'm so sorry about your fil.
    Been reading about the wine deal over on HUKD, seems there has been a few failures with those that tried to Brand Match.

I know it was mentioned earlier it did not work for someone here has anyone had success with it today. I read the Faustino VII did not work on the dark side and that is one that usually does BM ok.

So it does look like it might be fixed and we are just lucky this time that there is a crossover of multibuy on the Hardys so no need to compare elsewhere.
    I've got a delivery this morning and I've ordered a few 2 for £9 can't remember which ones now, I also used a £6 off £60 so if BM has kicked in that might stop the voucher from working.
    underperky wrote: »
    Good morning
    Good morning, work for me today although they seem to be my rest days lately :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure