Get in the swing for Spring - Slimming World support thread 2017

Options

Comments

• maman
    maman Posts: 28,587 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Thanks, if i had for HEA do you know how many please? is it 1?

2 original or 3 light. :D
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    2 original or 3 light. :D

Thanks, you lot are so knowledgeable:T:T i am obviously not looking in the right place:o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    actually i must be blind just opened syns up again and smacked me in the face:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Well I had my final wi of this challenge (I think!) and lost 1 lb making a total of 9.5lbs.

Really want to get to that 3 stone mark.....or even breaking to a new stone level ......I will get there next challenge!!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,269 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Another Easter Egg bites the dust.
    Must must get back on plan very soon as would love to loose some more weight for DS's graduation.
    It is coming round really quick.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Beanie - did you see my idea for Saver Upper? Break up your easter egg into pieces and bag up in 5-6 syns packs each and have one or two bags a day depending on what other syns you're having.

It's been wine for me tonight (as usual on a Saturday, have to say I've really enjoyed it tonight as didn't have any last night!).

Denise
  • Saver-upper
    Saver-upper Posts: 2,336 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 30 April 2017 at 12:41AM
    Options
    Thank you for all the advice Lois Lane re HEB-I had never thought of counting them up like that.
    Joedenise,I appreciate you taking the time to give such thorough advice.The idea of dividing up the choc is a good one.I know you don't get alot of easter egg for your daily syns:eek:.
    Today I have been playing that infamous game that alot of us know and love....no,really-we do,honest :D: Mum's Taxi.So meals have been allllllll over the place-first meal of the day at 3.30pm,anyone?

Snack:apple
    Snack: 1/2 a honeydew melon.I had forgotten how lovely these taste.
    Late lunch: bacon,eggs,baked beans,mini plum tomatoes,saute potatoes (1 syn for spray)
    Tea: HM butternut squash-squash,onion,garlic,sprinkled with a few chilli flakes

Snack:2 Go Ahead bars (7 syns)

Have had most of my HEA in cups of tea.Forgot to have my HEB smiley13.gif

Just over 35 minute power walk
    SPC #36 :staradminx 8.SPC7=£751.10 SPC8=£651.04 SPC9=£843.00 SPC10=£872.76
    Pinecone £301,Valued Opinions £10.50

• maman
    maman Posts: 28,587 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    :TGreat idea to have saut! potatoes with your 'lunch' saver upper as it saves using a HEB. But you don't seem to have had a HEA or B today. They're not essential but the calcium and fibre are good for your health and part of the plan. Loads of Speed today. Well done.:T
  • Saver-upper
    Saver-upper Posts: 2,336 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thank you,maman-I just fancied something a bit different apart from toast,so thought potatoes would be a great idea.Then (have just edited my post before reading yours) I forgot to have my HEB anyway!
    Edited also to say have been having milk with tea.

Thank you for the encouragement with speed.I don't know if you remember when I was posting on here 18 months ago,and just about every evening meal contained mashed potato,sweetcorn and peas.And it was just too difficult to bother doing too much diffferent for myself,with kids being so fussy.This time around,however,I am challenging myself to eat as much speed as I can.I am enjoying getting back to cooking alot more meals from scratch (even if some of them are just for me,due to everyones different schedules),and am just taking alot of encouragement from this thread,thank you.
    SPC #36 :staradminx 8.SPC7=£751.10 SPC8=£651.04 SPC9=£843.00 SPC10=£872.76
    Pinecone £301,Valued Opinions £10.50

• Lois_Lane
    Lois_Lane Posts: 3,449 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all - typical bank holiday weekend weather here, it's raining!

I've made a momentous decision - I've signed up to Weightwatchers Online! :eek:

They've got an offer on at the moment, lose 10lbs in 8 weeks and get your money back, so I decided that might give me the impetus I need. I'm thinking I'll probably eat the same as I do on SW but it will restrict the amount. I've tried WW before and felt hungry all the time, but that was when you had to count points for fruit and you don't now, so I'll be snacking on apples, pears and bananas.

I'd like to continue with the challenge if that's okay with everyone? I can still give advice but won't be able to look up syns for much longer as I'm not going to group anymore.

I signed (and paid) up last night and then went back over my food for yesterday to put it into the tracker and I ended up with 10 points to spare for wine :). I'm not sure everyday is going to be that low in points though.

Have a good day everyone.

LL :)
    Start BMI - 38.7 Current BMI - 31.2 Target BMI - 26.3
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills