Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • holbol1
    • By holbol1 4th Jun 16, 10:23 PM
    • 123Posts
    • 265Thanks
    holbol1
    shopprize
    • 4th Jun 16, 10:23 PM
    shopprize 4th Jun 16 at 10:23 PM
    Hi Guys,

Have been looking for a refferal code on here and cannot find anything! Have searched in the search box! if this matches another may someone merge it please! If not then Shopprize is an app where you gain points for taking pictures of receipts. And can get extra points for refferals! You can collect for guarantee prizes or enter sweepstakes

My Refferal code is 6t70h if anyone wants to join

http://inviteuk.shopprize.com/invite/referrerCode/6t70h

I think I get 1000 coins for you joining and you get 200
    Last edited by holbol1; 12-06-2016 at 9:33 PM. Reason: because someone told me something i was meant to mention
    2014 challenges:

52 week money challenge
    Swagbucks, started Jan 2014- £15: £15 voucher target (target reached in a month!) now £55:£100 for the year
Page 3
    • Enterprise 1701C
    • By Enterprise 1701C 23rd Apr 17, 3:38 PM
    • 17,637 Posts
    • 189,110 Thanks
    Enterprise 1701C
    I've used your code enterprise.

Where do I find mine? Do I need to be a certain level to get it?
    Originally posted by Beckyy
    At the top left of the home page on shopprize there is 3 lines, press that and you get a drop down, on that there is a heading of Free Coins, that is where it is.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
    • Beckyy
    • By Beckyy 23rd Apr 17, 9:32 PM
    • 2,705 Posts
    • 4,126 Thanks
    Beckyy
    I don't have that option on the menu, I wonder if they're limiting referrals from new members. Thanks for replying though ��
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

322Posts Today

4,090Users online

Martin's Twitter