Swagbucking into 2016

Comments

• azzadle wrote: »
    TrialPay offers are doubled this week - nice easy ones like Mobile Strike doubled from 160sb to 320sb. Anyone had issues with these? I tried a few of the easy games for small sb but never work.
    In all my time on SB, I have never been able to get those small web games to credit, no matter which offer supplier I clicked them from, I don't believe they work!
  • Ian_X
    Ian_X Posts: 103 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 18 October 2016 at 11:43AM
    the instant on smart meters for 12sb is still available if you haven't already done it.
  • azzadle
    azzadle Posts: 55 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Ahh not just me then. Have you done any other offers like mobile app downloads? Did they work?
  • azzadle wrote: »
    Ahh not just me then. Have you done any other offers like mobile app downloads? Did they work?
    Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. Worth a try at least :)
  • Thanks for the reply.

I have restarted my PC and its working fine now.
  • azzadle
    azzadle Posts: 55 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    So annoying.. Answer dozens of questions about sports betting, get to the end and the FINAL question was 'would you be willing to take part in similar surveys in the future' - I answered yes and it kicks me out telling me I don't qualify!
  • tonycottee
    tonycottee Posts: 1,331 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    azzadle wrote: »
    So annoying.. Answer dozens of questions about sports betting, get to the end and the FINAL question was 'would you be willing to take part in similar surveys in the future' - I answered yes and it kicks me out telling me I don't qualify!

I had the same thing happen on that survey yesterday. I sent a message to Swagbucks and they credited the 50SB a few hours later.
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,322 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Anyone else's daily poll showing yesterdays one? I need this to complete my to do list. Can't get anything on daily discover.
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £100 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £77.53 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • clyndu
    clyndu Posts: 582 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    purplevamp wrote: »
    Anyone else's daily poll showing yesterdays one? I need this to complete my to do list. Can't get anything on daily discover.

Same here.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,889 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    purplevamp wrote: »

Same but one of the videos must count towards daily discover as I have the 6/7 required and haven't done anything else
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure