asda half price toys reduced again!

Just got back from asda and they are reducing the kids toys that were on offer last week down again.

Got the wooden castle that should have been £75 and was on offer for £35 last week for just £20 :D - no dolls houses left though:cool:

Comments

• twinklyeys
    twinklyeys Posts: 2,565 Forumite
    They have not reduced online so that is a great buy!
  • lawlorlane
    lawlorlane Posts: 1,093 Forumite
    I will go down and have a look in a bit but would imagine they are flying out at that price :p

Maybe as the half price toy event ends on Monday 9th they know people are not gonna pay full price for them so are reducing knowing they will sell them off!? :confused:

Thanks for letting us know :j
  • lawlorlane
    lawlorlane Posts: 1,093 Forumite
    Just to add, last night I went and they had about 6 dolls houses, that I could see....... Ashford, Kent!
  • leeann79
    leeann79 Posts: 217 Forumite
    lots dolls houses in lowestoft yesterday
  • GemR_2
    GemR_2 Posts: 105 Forumite
    Does anyone know if these are reduced anywhere in the East Lancs area?

TIA
  • lnjk
    lnjk Posts: 895 Forumite
    andover was reduced
  • GemR wrote: »
    Does anyone know if these are reduced anywhere in the East Lancs area?

TIA

hi
    I got mine in Liverpool, but they didnt have any of the castle accessories left so my mum picked those up in Southport
    dont know if that helps at all??
  • They had 4 castles at closing time today at Handsworth Asda, sheffield.

No dolls houses though.

If anyone see's a Dolls House accessory pack in South Yorks can you please let me know

Ty xx
    :D The Very Happy Owner of a Special Agent Oso Bear and TS3 Pea's in a Pod Beanie :D

:D Looking forward to having one very happy little girly on Xmas Day :D
  • Gambler
    Gambler Posts: 3,213 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Lots of castles in Queensferry. Bit of a con you have to buy the accessories seperately though. Bought them but checked when I got home and there was a horse and 2 knights missing.
  • Got the wooden castle that should have been £75 and was on offer for £35 last week for just £20 :D - no dolls houses left though:cool:

Went to Asdas in Tottenham Hale, they have also reduced the wooden castle again to £20, but nothing else. Apparently its because they have more stock of them which is why they are trying to get rid of them. Nothing else was reduced though, so might just need to keep on checking.

They had the Mamas & Papas doll playset in store for £30, but I remember seeing it on Littlewoods last year for much less, so would rather wait.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure