Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Comments

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,278 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Glad the meter reading is sorted. Still not great to be in debit but you'll be able to claw it back over summer hopefully. I hate submitting meter readings.

Hooray to being half a new woman :)
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,255 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    8 weeks :eek:.

Can’t wait. Filled in the absence request form for the boys school, and took great delight in writing ‘Won a holiday to Florida’ in the reason for request box:rotfl: Xx

Betyou did :) xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    In other news took ring to first jeweller on list & they dont buy :(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• milann
    milann Posts: 10,576 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Phew to meter reading. It's been a cold winter let's hope it's a warm summer so you can balance it out a bit.
    January spends - £587.58
  • ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    milann wrote: »
    Phew to meter reading. It's been a cold winter let's hope it's a warm summer so you can balance it out a bit.

It's not looking like it at the moment. Though that is a long-range forecast and the saying about "Lies, damned lies and weather forecasts" does come to mind...
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • beanielou
    Chuffing freezing in here at the moment & heating has been on since 6.30 :(

• milann
    milann Posts: 10,576 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Sings loudly 'la la la la la ' with fingers in my ears at Zeds post - I haven't read it and have no knowledge of it...in my head it is going to be a long warm (don't want too hot) summer and it's waiting just around the corner:p:p:D
    January spends - £587.58
  • beanielou
    milann wrote: »
    Sings loudly 'la la la la la ' with fingers in my ears at Zeds post - I haven't read it and have no knowledge of it...in my head it is going to be a long warm (don't want too hot) summer and it's waiting just around the corner:p:p:D

Me too:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

• beanielou
    Mr Z.

I know you are not very often wrong because you are clever & well read.
    But just this once~pretty please :rotfl:

• ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    beanielou wrote: »
    Mr Z.

I know you are not very often wrong because you are clever & well read.
    But just this once~pretty please :rotfl:

:rotfl:

As is usual with these things, if you've opened the tea bag the wrong way, it can turn out really different to what's expected.

I look at long-range weather forecasts more for their entertainment (in a sarcastic sense) than for their predictive powers.
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure