Topcashback Questions & Answers

Comments

• TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hello,

@unapatel , thank you very much, I will respond to your email for you shortly :)

@musicman100, security questions were brought in quite a while ago but do not worry if you have not been able to remember the answer that you added, if you could you get in touch with us on a support ticket, we would be happy to assist you in proceeding with your payout, we will also be able to look into why Amazon is not showing as a payout option for you.

Best wishes,
    Samantha
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • musicman100
    musicman100 Posts: 101 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 25 March 2015 at 4:11PM
    Hello,

@unapatel , thank you very much, I will respond to your email for you shortly :)

@musicman100, security questions were brought in quite a while ago but do not worry if you have not been able to remember the answer that you added, if you could you get in touch with us on a support ticket, we would be happy to assist you in proceeding with your payout, we will also be able to look into why Amazon is not showing as a payout option for you.

Best wishes,
    Samantha

Thanks for that I have sent a support ticket earlier today do you how long they take to get back to you?

Also when would you have entered the maiden name when we first applied?

It would be useful to have a link so we can click on it and sent a reminder of the maiden name by email .
    Back in the UK after living in austria
  • I took sky internet out with them in Oct 13 and still am waiting for it to be paid. Its says 13 weeks and here I am 6 months later and still waiting. Can anyone tell me why this is happeing
  • B_M
    B_M Posts: 714 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    @retromonkey - yes, Sky have bad reviews! I'm keenly watching this one tbh. Less than 4 weeks to go for my estimated cash back, but those 13 weeks look a little misleading now! Good luck.

I spoke too soon above re tracking, perhaps I'm going to have my first non tracker in ages! Monarch normally track very quickly on other sites (well within 1 hour) and nothing from tcb as yet. I'll know by tomorrow whether to submit a claim!
    No payments from financial products from cash back sites? Put in a complaint direct and if they don't resolve your issue, head straight to the financial ombudsman - it costs the company £550 in referral fees, win or lose.
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi there,

@musicman100, these came in just after the start of the year and this is when you would have been prompted to add an answer, but we will aim to respond to your support ticket for you within 2-3 days, if you could email me at mse@topcashback.co.uk though, I can make sure that this has been received :)

@retromonkey, it does seem to be taking a little longer than estimated for the cashback from this merchant to be received, but do not worry, I would be happy to take a look into this for you and so that I can do this, could you email me at mse@topcashback.co.uk from the email related to your Topcashback account?

@B_M, if you do find that this passes the estimate by more than 4 weeks, do not hesitate to email me and I would be happy to look into this transaction for you also. I hope that you go on to see your Monarch transaction track for you soon too!

Best wishes,
    Samantha
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • B_M
    B_M Posts: 714 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 27 March 2015 at 8:37AM
    @tcb Samantha, thanks. I can't see Monarch tracking naturally now tbh, as when it tracks, it tracks within minutes. Claim in along with a support ticket for a claim for a highest cash back guarantee (had to use support ticket, as Monarch not showing in drop-down box). Tcb have a lower rate than Quidco (4%), but I want this payment to convert to Tesco clubcard points (eventually).
    It's not a massive amount, but spoils my recent 1st class tracking. I'm assuming it's an issue with the affiliate network reporting? Perhaps it can be added manually once seen?
    No payments from financial products from cash back sites? Put in a complaint direct and if they don't resolve your issue, head straight to the financial ombudsman - it costs the company £550 in referral fees, win or lose.
  • I bought car insurance from Co-op through TCB but the cash back never came through. This was in October 2014. I have been chasing it up ever since the 'On Ice' 90 days passed which was in January. I have sent 6 emails and nudges. I have had replies but still nothing is happening. The cashback is £60. I have had no problems with other purchases which have always shown the cashback straight away.

Anyone else had problems like this?
  • carh
    carh Posts: 174 Forumite
    I bought car insurance from Co-op through TCB but the cash back never came through. This was in October 2014. I have been chasing it up ever since the 'On Ice' 90 days passed which was in January. I have sent 6 emails and nudges. I have had replies but still nothing is happening. The cashback is £60. I have had no problems with other purchases which have always shown the cashback straight away.

Anyone else had problems like this?
    I am STILL getting problems where no cashback is showing on my Account page at all now. It was ok once I cleared Ad Block but a month later , I got the same problem and now nothing tracks although you can see it on the list of "Visited sites and even where I purchase something and the date and time...but it won't transfer to my actual account earning page. I have been emailing TCB about thi for months now and I have to Claim on every single thing I buy and it takes months to even be recognised and often is pushed to one side as the retailer drags their feet. In fairness, TCB have been looking at this but cannot tell me why or sort it. What's the point! It upsets me as other people seem to get their cashback as they should and I have deleted cookies etc to make this work to no avail.
    Carh:A
  • kalsha
    kalsha Posts: 1,040 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Can someone confirm that Topcashback payout can now no longer be converted to Tesco clubcard? Can't find any information on this. If that has discontinued, does anyone know if it is likely to be reinstated in the near future?
  • kalsha wrote: »
    Can someone confirm that Topcashback payout can now no longer be converted to Tesco clubcard? Can't find any information on this. If that has discontinued, does anyone know if it is likely to be reinstated in the near future?

My Tesco TCB payout worked fine last week but I had to reset my choices. Not all cashback can be paid through tesco and its a max of about £51 per year. May be able to split payouts if near to £51.

Log-in, go to My Profile then Payout Details

Suggest you email if you can't reset choices
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport