Cosmetic Research- test free toiletries, cosmetics and skincare (merged)

Options

Comments

• livelyred
    livelyred Posts: 2,367 Forumite
    Options
    Fianally got my black waste bin bags to try also been accepted to try a sensative tooth paste aswell :j
    Won 2010: Butlins 5 day Break and £250, 1 yr Virgin Active membership, Meal for 10 at Best Parties Ever, skyline 2011 dvd.

Surveys Tescos Home Panel,Boots,cint sample,Unex Royal Mail,Crowdolody,Valued opinions,Ayton,Buzz,Ayton,Consumer Pulse,Royal Mail Posting, pigsback.
  • raven-333
    raven-333 Posts: 2,069 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    livelyred wrote: »
    Fianally got my black waste bin bags to try also been accepted to try a sensative tooth paste aswell :j
    just got the bin bags aswell
  • jonven
    jonven Posts: 598 Forumite
    Options
    raven-333 wrote: »
    just got the bin bags aswell
    I got these as well
    Penny Pinching Pauline
  • Myzdamena
    Myzdamena Posts: 1,713 Forumite
    Options
    My mum's 3 weeks into a trial for arthritis tablet things...which haven't arrived yet.... some things are 2 days late or so in the past but 3 weeks.... I bet the postie's feeling better joint wise ;)
    :j A-well-a bird, bird, bird...b-bird's the word :j
  • tiannaleigh
    Options
    Celia wrote: »
    Heads up! Just got this email - although mine up to date -
    "If you have already received this email over the last few days, please accept our apologies but we have been unable to exclude you from the emailshot and are desperately trying to fill our trials.

We are going to be running some trials for Pen Brush Highlighter items over the next few weeks.

In order to have the chance of participating, it is very important that you meet the criteria for these trials. For this reason, we would be very grateful if you would update your profile so that you can possibly be included in our selection of volunteers.
    7.Please look for the following questions:

"Have you ever used Yves Saint Laurent 'Touche Eclat' Radiant Touch before?"
    AND
    Have you ever trialled a Touche Eclat Radiance Touch product for us before?
    AND
    "Have you ever used a different brand of pen brush highlighter?"
    AND
    "If you use a different brand of pen brush highlighter, please tick which one of the shades you use from those listed below:"

Please check carefully that you have marked all the answers that apply.

8. IMPORTANT: Now scroll down and click on the Update button at the bottom of the page, otherwise your changes will not be updated.

ive had this email aswell,id really like to try this,do you know whats best to say,ie have you tried it before ect
  • poppyseed
    poppyseed Posts: 1,208 Forumite
    Options
    A friend of mine got this trial and she said she had used it before but hadnt trialled it with them,mine said the same but neither my daughter or myself got it,think they have a very tight criteria to fill on this.x
  • andrea45
    Options
    Hi all...I did not get that email..above.. but i got an invite on wed, to compare 2 highlighter pens..I put down that I trialled it with them..so not doing too badly, 1st the ysl pen and now these two...hope you get offered this..
  • poppyseed
    poppyseed Posts: 1,208 Forumite
    Options
    andrea45 wrote: »
    Hi all...I did not get that email..above.. but i got an invite on wed, to compare 2 highlighter pens..I put down that I trialled it with them..so not doing too badly, 1st the ysl pen and now these two...hope you get offered this..
    Wish I did but they have probably given them all out now,oh well.I get loads of face creams to try and toddler bits so cant moan.:beer:
  • Celia
    Celia Posts: 313 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    To date I have had lip glosses, lipstick, face wipes and essential oil blend - they obviously have a neck upwards view of me! lol

Celia
  • fairydust
    Options
    Well done to everyone whos lucky enough to get all these trials... I've not had anything in yonks and my punctuality is excellent... I guess I'm the wrong deomgraphic... Anyway, be lucky, good luck and enjoy them!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure