The Times Legoland Offer

Does anyone know if I can use The Times Legoland deal 2 tickets for £10 for me and my son (6yrs) or is it just for 2 adult tickets?
Thanks xx

Comments

• essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 19 February 2017 at 11:15AM
    beckyp75 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if I can use The Times Legoland deal 2 tickets for £10 for me and my son (6yrs) or is it just for 2 adult tickets?
    Thanks xx
    Strangely it says 2 Adult tickets on the terms and conditions.
    They get scanned on the turnstiles and it does say a pair of tickets on the advertising and up to £120
    If Children wasn't allowed I can't see it would say up to value.

The offer is a pair of adult Legoland tickets for £10. A booking fee of £1.50 will be charged in addition

Also putting this thread forward for your attention
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5598953
  • For anyone missing a code from Saturday (you can't have two from the same day) I've got one I won't use.
  • Hi dave2319,

Do you still have the spare code please?

Thank you! :)
  • dave2319
    dave2319 Posts: 542 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Just PM'd you it, sandinafir.
  • Does anyone know what page the code is in todays (22/2/17) Times - I have had a quick look in the shop and can't see it?!?
  • jopeac wrote: »
    Does anyone know what page the code is in todays (22/2/17) Times - I have had a quick look in the shop and can't see it?!?

LOL how did you manage that? You must have a Time(s) Machine ;) cos where I am it is still the 21st.
  • Hi Dave

Would be very grateful for saturdays code,

thanks

Nora
  • Does anyone have a spare code, I'm one short?
    Thanks
  • Apparently you can subscribe for a trial membership for the Times and get two reduced price tickets. Offer ends today.
  • Does anyone have a spare code? They are unique codes each newspaper so can't be shared. Today is the last day and I have enough codes for 1 pair of tickets but am just 2 codes away from getting a second pair of ticket for my husband and child #2! TIA
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure