B&Q £5 Voucher

Options
If you are over 60 and haven't used your 10% discount card for a while, this is a reminder that it is now out of date and you need to re-register. When you do this, they ask for your email address and then give you a new card. You will then be sent via email a £5 discount voucher to use on your next purchase.:j

My fences blew down (again) in a recent storm so my £5 voucher comes at just the right time. Although I'm not looking forward to the task of digging out and replacing the posts, although I'm getting quite expert after the number of times I have had to do it over the last 10 years or so.

:easter_os
Trying to learn something new every day.

;)

Comments

• Savvy_Sue
    Savvy_Sue Posts: 46,024 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Oldbiggles wrote: »
    My fences blew down (again) in a recent storm so my £5 voucher comes at just the right time. Although I'm not looking forward to the task of digging out and replacing the posts, although I'm getting quite expert after the number of times I have had to do it over the last 10 years or so.

:easter_os
    Have you taken advice on how you could build fences which wouldn't blow down in every storm? If you're always replacing like for like then this could well pay dividends, if not a £5 B&Q voucher!
    Signature removed for peace of mind
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport