Comments

• London50
    London50 Posts: 1,850
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    purplevamp wrote: »
    I emailed them and got the following reply:-

Looks like they're not giving everyone the amount needed to cash out. :(

At the bottom of your email from them there is a link to ask any questions or comments, click that to email them, explain how much you have in credit and tell them you do not think you will reach the £5 by the end of March. Sara will reply later to offer to top up to the £5 but with the agreement that they will then close the account so you cannot use the website again. As long as you except that they should then top you up and close your account with them after you claim the voucher code.:)
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,297
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    London50 wrote: »
    At the bottom of your email from them there is a link to ask any questions or comments, click that to email them, explain how much you have in credit and tell them you do not think you will reach the £5 by the end of March. Sara will reply later to offer to top up to the £5 but with the agreement that they will then close the account so you cannot use the website again. As long as you except that they should then top you up and close your account with them after you claim the voucher code.:)

That's pretty much what I put in the email :(. Every survey I've had since the notification has automatically DQ'd me, not even giving me the usual 10p. I think I'll give it until the end of February then email them back.
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £100 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £65.52 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Forumite
    That's pretty much what I put in the email :(. Every survey I've had since the notification has automatically DQ'd me, not even giving me the usual 10p. I think I'll give it until the end of February then email them back.

Hi

I wouldn't bother doing anymore surveys. Like you before I got the £5.00 top up, I couldn't complete any of the surveys but I did earn the 10p for each that rejected me. Strange that you didn't earn 10p.

Send another email requesting a top up to £5.00.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,286
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    You definitely need to email again.
    I emailed them as I hadn't received my 10p for last unqualifying survey & they have responded with the offer of uplift to £5 before closure of account. I had also been having problems logging in lately which I mentioned as well.
    Good luck.
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,297
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Thanks GetRealBabe and redagila. I emailed them again and they topped up my account. I have now cashed out my final £5.

It's a shame as I found it a really easy site to use.
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £100 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £65.52 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Thanks GetRealBabe and redagila. I emailed them again and they topped up my account. I have now cashed out my final £5.

:T Well done.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,286
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite

Well done. I have also cashed out. Like you I liked this site because the £5 cashout was usually easily reached.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,077
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    Just a reminder that there are 2 weeks left to get them to top you up.
  • daedal
    daedal Posts: 58 Forumite
    They topped my account up as well after I mailed, I'm glad I saw this post, otherwise I would have lost the £4 I had in the account
  • System
    System Posts: 178,077
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    They are STILL sending out surveys - don't bother completing them!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure