Paidoffers.co.uk

Comments

• Ive just done all 26 which took 5 hours and I earned £7 validated.
    Its a big scam
  • Before we get to the difficulty of earning a payout, Just notice the sensitive info they demand in their introductory eMail, including full date of birth, and both landline and mobile phone nos. Omit them and you get an error-popup.

Why would any business associate (other than a bank, which has above-normal legal obligations) insist on so much detail?

My guess: identity-fraud and spam-gateway.

That concern, on top of the 26-item-completion requirement prompted me to investigate before proceeding. Thanks to all for saving my time.
  • I found that simply starting an offer and then closing the tab that pops up registered on the site as the offer being completed, and months later none of the ones I did that way have been rejected. However, none have been validated either (one was for £50, but when I logged in just now it had vanished), including the ones I did legitimately (I never paid on any of them though) and logging on a few minutes ago I noticed that I have the message saying 26 completed offers but I'm being told to do offer 2 again despite offer 2 having a tick next to it. I only have a choice of two offers for it currently, one requiring a deposit of at least £1, so I'm not going to do it, and I'll hope they add more.
  • Big thanks to everyone for your comments on here, have just stopped completing the offers on this site, again believed that this may help me in a time where i am currently unemployed and looking for a bit of extra cash whilst jobs are a bit scarce. Waste of time and money i dont have, clearly these forums are so important.. For idiots like me xx
  • I've recently just heard of these guys. It seemed like a lot of hard work which is why I thought the money from companies would be justified, and why wouldn't this paidoffers.co.uk give you a share of it for your business. I've signed on for a credit card from Argos and done many other things but some websites seem to 'kick' you off and when you go back to paidoffers.co.uk they move you to the next offer.
    I've got 450 pending and 235 validated. However I'm afraid that If I continue then at offer 26 one or two still wont validate and I wont be able to collect any hard earned cash.

Even if you had the option to go back and complete offers again or fill in details so that they will definitely validate. I would be happy. But it seems a lot of people go about half way to 26 and stop.. paid offers still get marketing money from the companies.

Still deciding what to do but may just call if quits.
  • Thanks to all for posting on this thread - i just got an email from them and proceeded to sign up but after it looked too good to be true I googled and up came this thread. Only thing is you can't actually seem to cancel your account - I have had to simply 'update' my details with fake ones and now I am a bit worried that they would have already passed on my genuine details....
    Official DFW Nerd 1390 MFW 0/1800

Competitions won so far: A years free pizza/Eden project trip & hotel stay/Baby gift set/Baby voucher/Baby bottle/Books/Pedometer/Soup and Mug/Dotcom gift bundle
  • Company post code comes back as a field in Maidstone...
    Hmmmmmm!!!!!!
  • gb12345
    gb12345 Posts: 3,055 Forumite
    Company post code comes back as a field in Maidstone...
    Hmmmmmm!!!!!!

That is because sites like Google Maps put the pointer in the middle of the postcode area, not on the individual property.

A search of the postcode on the Royal Mail site shows that one of the entries for that postcode is Submission Technology at the address given.
  • I have found myself Paid Offers mailing list I don't know how. I have unsubscribed but they still send them.
  • Mcfc_2
    Mcfc_2 Posts: 9 Forumite
    A BIG thank you to all the testers about this site i think you just saved me a load of time and £££'s. I got as far as first page name and email(waiting spams) dont really care as its a spam email anyway :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure