Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• underperky
    underperky Posts: 5,217 Forumite
    davemorton wrote: »
    Well I didnt think they would come, but £175 for £5, DM is a happy bunny! (Plus I have always looked at them admiringly, but could never justify the cost.)

[IMG][/img]4f2409e5-7a86-46b2-855c-5f4983723f77_zps4afsdrft.jpg
    Well done you :T
  • tweets wrote: »
    Good Morning :wave:

Saying page not found for me scamps thanks anyway :)

Nannylala good luck at bootie ;)

If you do a normal Google search tweets you will get on to the site but to be honest I don't think I'd bother if I were you an awful lot of the stuff is oos and the site is terrible.
  • underperky
    underperky Posts: 5,217 Forumite
    Good morning
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Forumite
    If you do a normal Google search tweets you will get on to the site but to be honest I don't think I'd bother if I were you an awful lot of the stuff is oos and the site is terrible.

Thank you I have looked and nothing for me :)

Been watching guinea pig video again its brilliant :D
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Morning paw sniffers:D

Just off out for a morning seaside walk/jog with my friend.

Just had a mad panic thinking I'd lost my handbag which has just been located in the car:o made me realise the value of stuff I lug around in the heavy suitcase that I carry:o
    I carry too much of value....that's apart from my cards and I'm going to have a good sort out this afternoon. Anyone finding it would have a field day:o
    Learning curve:) Even at my age:rotfl:

In case I don't catch you before you go off on your jollies DM......here's hoping you have a great time:) Think you might have to pack those wonderful Crueset pans of yours or I might be round to snaffle them:rotfl:

Might make your luggage a little heavy though:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Good morning all, happy Sunday.
  • elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Good morning everyone grey day here in NE (AGAIN)..

Well done DM. Would have loved one of those, but to get 2 - amazing!

Just managed to do an order on krisp but assume this will be cancelled tomorrow. Thanks scamps.

Managed to wake up at 3am so watched Jess's race & Mo get his medal. Well done to them. UK doing excellent on medals, which I could say the same for the NE footy.

Saw Gary in his pants this morning.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    morning all - where has the sunshine gone

I had one of those anxiety dreams last night but I know exactly where it came from. but I think its all to do with problems I have no control or influence over

has anyone ever had to claim from their neighbours house insurance? I know its an odd question.
    I dreamt we had been away and came back to find the kitchen had been flooded, walls streaming with water, electric blown and our gorgeous twin fridge and freezer full of rotting food. whilst we we're away the neighbour had had his builder in to do the guttering repairs and in straightening neighbours guttering he had pulled the joining bit and left a gap, it had rained and water had poured onto the flat roof and through the flat roof into the kitchen.
    our insurer said we had to claim from next doors - we then had to prove our neighbour and his builder were culpable and not our own neglect

I know this comes from earlier this week when I spotted neighbour and his builder in the garden pointing and waving at the guttering. neighbour has his guttering propped up at the moment with a line prop. I think all it needs is another bracket so I don't know what the issue is. neighbour seems to have an obsession with his guttering - previously when he was tugging at it he did leave a gap, we came home in a monsoon to find water gushing off the roof so OH had to go up and do a temp fix - there is now a new extra piece of guttering

I just have to hope this is not the level for this week - worrying about guttering :rotfl:
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • ilovetoshop
    ilovetoshop Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    Morning

Sorry I posted yesterday and had a massive tidy up and never got back on

Lady shopper glad you are some way to getting your garden sorted but it sounds like things still aren't right, I hope it will be what you had hoped for .

Qoc I am glad you are sorting your mum out and that she has you, so many people suffer because they have no one to fight their corner X

Thanks scamps I shall have a look :)

We made some tough desisions yesterday and after a year of being in our new house we have decided to put it up for sale....we have never really settled here and I have really tried , I spoke to a friend last night and she said she knew it was coming and said she knew I wasn't happy here cause I haven't put any of my pictures up on the wall :eek:
    One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure