• rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    For;

Downhill
    Off road
    road

one for each person....=9
    and a spare!

Thank you for explaining:p I have one bike as I can only use one at a time. Mine has an added bonus it has 3 wheels :o:rotfl:
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite

You clearly have fab taste Sarah. x

Thankyou, I try !!!!

Never been before, have heard fab things about the place.
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Fabulous Sarah.......are you feeling any better?

Yes thankyou, loads better.
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Morrisons cheaper:D. So, a nice handy (if still quite small) APG. Thank goodness M is £1 each on the Chicken Chargrills (they go down to 84p - my guide price, although really, based on own brand versions, they should be maximum of 60p - yes, I expect to get brands for own brand prices:rotfl:. Or cheaper:rotfl::rotfl:). They'd have done better if they'd bought just one pack at £1.50 and if they'd forgotten about the pie (that has lost about 63p).

And don't think that they've given A (after APG) the lowest price on the Bisto Onion Granules. They compare Avs T at £1.25. They go down to 62p:rotfl:. It's put about 2p onto the APG by being included on this shop however so it's better for me than if they'd bought it on a separate shop whose receipt I hadn't then found.

13 items (10 different) on your receipt qualify for comparison Asda morrisons
    1x Walkers Meaty Variety Crisps (24X25G) £3.70 £3.00
    3x ASDA Smartprice Baked Beans & Sausages In Tomato Sauce (405G) £1.14 £1.14
    1x Coca-Cola Cans (30X330) £8.75 N/A
    2x Birds Eye 2 Original Chicken Chargrills (182G) £2.00 £2.00
    1x I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Original Spread (500G) £1.00 N/A
    1x ASDA Steak & Gravy Puff Pastry Pie (550G) £2.50 £3.48:eek:
    1x McCain Home Chips Straight Cut (2.25KG) £3.75 £3.00
    1x Pot Noodle King Chicken & Mushroom (114G) £1.00 £1.00
    1x ASDA Smartprice Vanilla Soft Scoop Ice Cream (2L) £0.87 £0.88
    1x ASDA Chosen By You Condensed Milk (397G) £1.00 £1.00
    1x ASDA Whole Milk (4PT) £0.95 £1.00
    1x Bisto Onion Gravy Granules (170G) £1.25 £1.35
    Comparison total (compared products only) £18.16 £17.85
    +£0.31 cheaper

I only managed two wombles this afternoon - despite it being a busy Saturday - as I obviously picked the wrong A:(:rotfl:. I'm not bothering with the other one, for 24p.
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Evening Elite :beer:

SSM such a lovely classy ring, so pleased that you got your dream fulfilled :j

Snap - wonderful pics of the ball, so glad it went well :T

DM - FAB bargain with your Le Creuset, I didn't think they would arrive :T

Good luck Nanny for you and your friend for car boot in morning, hope it stays nice but not too hot for you :D
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • Savvybuyer
    Forumite
    edited 14 August 2016 at 12:03AM
    There will be a supplementary update to the M list later to deal with the inadequacies of my last price collection. I suspect the list will still be inadequate even afterwards.

I now think that the Cow & Gate steamed meals are £1 in M. The trouble is all the £1 labels I now see don't have any expiry date on them, allowing me to see whether they are up after an expiry and therefore out of date (although even then I don't know sometimes whether offers have rolled over and that being the reason offer labels have been kept up beyond their date). I take it that these are on £1 in M until 14th August, in accordance with online. I think I picked a bad set of stores on these on Wednesday.

It's been a case of just catching whatever I happen to see today. I haven't spotted any real change in M itself from Wednesday to today, except that the Rustler's Hot Dog is 'in the process of going up in price to £2' due to old BC stock at £1 becoming unavailable or has, in effect, already now gone to £2 in several stores which, by today, only have packages that are not flashed with £1 and SELs generally are saying £2 now. I suspect the non-flashed packages, which are all I now have, are on a different BC and will scan at £2 (they do not have a £1 price flashed on them) and the 'old' BC stock will still be at £1 if it is still available.

Despite this apparent single change, I have a full price collection and more today:rotfl:. In fact, a medium change Monday, or a substantial change Wednesday, is sometimes about 4 sides of paper. I have five:rotfl:.

Guess what I've found?

The Kiwi Ball of Foot Shoe Passion:rotfl:. So, it is in more stores than just Leamington (assuming it even is in Leamington) but it's been hard to come by as several of my sets of six stores previously have not picked it up. It might stand a one-sixth to one-third chance of working as it's clearly not impossible to pick a set and find one store that has it:rotfl:.

I have constant 83p showing on all stores that stock the Beetroot today. So, I think the APG is going to pick up 83p and not 47p, unless it has a set of stores that are showing a completely different thing than mine. Judging by my stores since the start of this week, I now have 10 that have 83p against just one showing 47p. Based on my partial view, it's going to be unusual to have stores showing 47p.

However, I still have the Ambrosia Devon Dream at 50p. I have yet to see a store that has any different price showing. The trouble, though, is that the stores that, for me, have the Devon Dream have the own label Evaporated Milk showing 60p, so it's possible that my stores (in other words all of the nine that have Devon Dream) have not updated that shelving section. I have Evaporated Milk in a number of stores (from today and earlier) showing 50p until October. I'm getting roughly the same showing 50p as I am 60p, in fact probably slightly more showing 60p:eek:(:rotfl:)! But then I had probably slightly more of my (wider selection) stores not showing the mbuy on the tomatoes tins when that (now expired) was on and APG managed to pick it up (I assume at least equal numbers had it showing for them). Probably just buy Evaporated Milk in Aldi:rotfl::rotfl:. I'm been led to believe (whether rightly or wrongly) that the Devon Dream is still 50p as the SELs have remained up, and that the Evaporated Milk is 50p until October even though several stores are not showing that offer. I've yet to have a store showing 50p on Devon Dream and 50p on the Evaporated Milk:rotfl:. I think those are the correct prices - and therefore no store is fully correct:rotfl:!

I'm seeing no price other than 50p on the Devon Dream, where available. Nonetheless I was seeing constant 40p before on Princes Pink Salmon and the APG managed to find something else:laugh::(. However, regardless of whether the price is 50p or 87p, it may be that Ms generally are showing 50p and the APG may get this price - and, if it's not just generally but if it is that every M in the country that has it is showing 50p, then I'd think the APG would get 50p.

I now have the McCain's Tomato & Basil Wedges as £1 until 14th August. I only just about have that though, and it was last gasp, as I didn't see the product at all until the seventh:eek: store:rotfl:. The last store of the day and it was there! (That's not an indication of it being rare - some of those stores were smaller stores - I'd imagine the price collection teams would check larger stores - and, as I suggested, I wasn't necessarily seeing everything today.) So, I'm now agreeing with online and I think my full price earlier was an error. It wasn't my error - it was what I was told instore. So I correctly took what I now believe to be incorrect information. What could I have done however? The SELs in my stores that had the product had been taken away and I was told at the till it was £1.97. The trouble is that price checks at the till come back with full prices and do not show offer prices.

I had another product, a Quorn frozen product, with SELs removed several months ago - it had been £1 - and I took that to the till to see if the removal meant the offer had ended and it had gone back to full price. I was told that was £1.90-something as well. I don't think it was: I think it was still £1. On that occasion, however, the issue got corrected as my next store clearly showed the £1 offer price and with a date some way off into the future. So, I believed that the price I'd been told at the till was incorrect and I kept the item on. However, with the McCains wedges, I didn't see any store that day that showed what I now believe to be correct £1 price. Indeed, all of them, that stocked it, had not got any SELs so this reinforced that it had gone up in price. I now believe it hasn't and now believe it is £1, on the basis of one store that still has the offer up showing until 14th August:rotfl:. And that's also what online says, but, then again, I don't know whether that is up-to-date and offers could have been pulled before an expiry date but online not yet been updated. However, I think they are still £1 until 14th August (despite what I was told on a price check at a till on Wednesday).

I've seen a range of Heinz 100g pouches but I don't have any further to what I already have. In other words, I have yet to see the Blueberry version at all as that is hard to come by for me and I've got that solely from online.

I think the fresh own label Mediterranean Veg. (Herby Tomato Veg.) situation is now looking better. I've now got £1 generally showing. I did have one store that still had £1.47 but fortunately it had stock price-marked at £1. So, the situation may have become better and more likely to pick up £1. Nonetheless, this might be more settling down by today rather than by Wednesday price collection day.

There's now this product back again for me:

Nestle Fair Trade Kit Kat 2 Finger Bars - Milk Chocolate (21x20.8g)

Store_8.15px.png
    £2.00 45.8p / 100g
    • Store_1.15px.png
      £3.49
    • Store_4.15px.png
      £3.49
    • Store_2.15px.png
      ---
    • Store_3.15px.png
      ---
    • Store_7.15px.png
      ---
    Unfortunately, I doubt that TBG will match the M price because the product in M is a different weight to what is stated on t.com and is different from what is stated. I am also finding the product very hard to come by in M and reckon TBG, which only uses three stores, is likely to have only stores that don't have it. I'll reconfirm the weights again when I come across the information on my pages but I think it works out slightly different. So, it's a "buy in M". It has taken me some time indeed to find this product in M though, so it may be less chance of your store having it. I can confirm it is there, in M, at £2 though. Just that I've been through 13 different stores that don't have it at all this week:rotfl:. (:doh:I would not of course, if I wanted the Kit Kat, be going to store after store to try to find it... it's clearly as a result of doing the wider price check instead!:cool:)

Lastly, for now, the M Cherries sweets (160g) are now 50p:(. I suspect they have probably been 50p for several months already. My list will still have them at 23p and that will be changed. They were on 23p in February - unfortunately I have been only to Ms that have had no trace of the product for the last six months. Or at least I think they are 50p now and that one version (which may be the only one) of them certainly is. It's not impossible that there could be another version on a different BC somewhere, that is the 23p clearance version, that remains at 23p whilst the 'new' product, new BC, is 50p. However, I reckon they are 50p.

EDIT: Or does my list still have them and have them at 23p?:think: I think my list is (semi-)correct and doesn't have them anymore as they have been moved to my "lost" items on post 12. I hadn't seen them for so long indeed that I thought M may no longer have them!:rotfl: However, I have found an M Cherries sweets (160g) bag now - and it is 50p.
  • Savvybuyer
    Forumite
    edited 14 August 2016 at 12:41AM
    You may have noticed that the M Hearts Dinner Plate appeared very briefly on the list in the last few weeks. And then I removed it entirely.

This was because, when I first came across it, I found an RTC label that wasn't even on the shelf. However, subsequent visits to that store, and with it showing £2 SELs everywhere else, showed £2. I therefore thought the 50p RTC SEL I'd seen was a very dodgy indication indeed. It may have been premature (or maybe it was late, maybe the price had almost immediately gone back to £2 again?). However, I have now come across a separate store that has the Hearts Dinner Plate, and other items in the same set, with 50p RTC SELs showing on the shelf - and of course all the products are completely absent from the shelves in this store!

I will put this back onto the list as it's not as dodgy as I thought. I will also add other items in the set that no previous store told me about before.

I also think the Maped Study Compass (£2 in Sains:eek:!) has gone down to 50p in M. I have just one store (only takes one;)) that has marked that further down - proper SEL not store-specific handwriting - despite everywhere else (at least 10 stores!) showing that at £1:rotfl:. If anyone tries to buy this and it scans at £1, don't blame me - I just follow the one store that might have been correct whilst all the others may be wrong. May have luck, whatever the real price, in the one store that shows 50p SEL. Although none of the SELs say so, I think this is an RTC as I have seen it on the 'reduction' shelves in one M. I think it most likely has gone down further and no stores for me besides this one have yet changed the price to the further reduced price. So, but for that one store, I'd still think it was £1:rotfl:.

Anyway, the Hearts products will be added at 50p (and not some similarly-named products that still show £2:(). When items appear on the list, they may sometimes be indications of what is about to go on reduction in your store or items that are not currently there but may soon appear (and be on good price!). So, keep a watch for them, just in case.
  • Savvybuyer
    Forumite
    Savvybuyer wrote: »
    Comparison total (compared products only) £18.16 £17.85

Actually, I think it looked better than it really was - with A being low value in £18 and M high value in £17, it looked like M was a pound cheaper - with the APG being a little over £2. In fact, as the comp. actually says:doh:, it's only 31p. So, it's ten per cent of the M bill (total of the comparables) plus 31p. But, cheaper either way - as, without it, you don't get that little extra (the greater expense of A) added to it! Of course, we get that all the time and it's not unusual on our shops:rotfl:, but I mean wombles.
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,065
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    Well I wanted to watch CBB on catch up, but it isnt on there yet, not right!!
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • scamps1966
    scamps1966 Posts: 5,648
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 14 August 2016 at 4:30AM
    Morning peeps. :eek:

Glitch!! £25 off a £25 spend at

http://www.krisp.co.uk/

Code on 10ways.

Wish I could say it. :cool: LOOK DOWN!