IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

A bit of lighthearted fun....

Options
A bit of a laugh for a Monday night ... no wonder all those "evidence packs" are full of mistakes ....

"My client is a well established company based within the Harrow area. This fast growing business is looking for experienced individuals to join their buzzy team. The ideal candidate would have fantastic attention to detail with fantastic written and verbal skills ... ... duties and responsibilities include .... receiving and dealing with appeals via email, post and website...ensure a consistent approach when responding to challenges made.... preparing cases for POPLA... responding by email to DRPL ..."

Apparently, this is a "fantastic company to work for" .... apply today... you too could cause misery to motorists and get paid 16-18k for the privilege!!!

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,691 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    'Buzzy team', stinging people?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,350 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Trouserfire is out of work, this might suit. Surely 'his own' will look out for him in his hour of need? :)
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • I would have particularly been interested in what qualifications and "traits" would be required to be a POPLA assessor - considering they are based in Warrington and thats not far from me.... I might make a speculative approach !!!
  • Fruitcake
    Fruitcake Posts: 58,234 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Fantastic, as in fantasy, as in making things up. Say no more.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister. :D
    All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
  • Fruitcake wrote: »
    Fantastic, as in fantasy, as in making things up. Say no more.

Well.. considering on my other thread when I asked Popla who would come to court with me when ecp take me to court ... the answer I got was "if you wish to dispute the validity of the pcn please contact the parking operator". What ??!!!! Isn't that what they're allegedly for ??!!!! :mad::mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure