Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Comments

• PudPie25
    PudPie25 Posts: 40 Forumite
    Genmod55 wrote: »
    On the 2nd June I did a survey from the Paymentwall called "A survey for women" for 37SB which was about cleaning products. I know several people did this survey because it was commented on about how sexist it was! I still haven't been paid for it and I was wondering if anyone else has?
    I just want to warn everyone that although I did not do that survey in particular, I did another survey and completed 3 special offers on Paymentwall last week all legitimately completed etc and not credited for one. Raised tickets for most of them so far only one response, told to provide email confirmation of offer (standard), sent it in, reply came saying unfortunately we cannot verify you but please enjoy our other offers. So my advice... Avoid Paymentwall at all costs!
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    edited 12 June 2013 at 1:58AM
    LarLar wrote: »
    Ah thankyou :) I'd definitely say there is some sort of time slot as prior to all this hassle with the daily surveys i'd receive the new daily survey card every day at 4.30pm without fail. I wonder if it's at the same time slots every night..

No it's not the same time, unfortunately - yesterday I got one about 5pm - they seem to be random. It would be a lot easier if we knew what the times slots were. Hope you get one at a reasonable time tomorrow, LarLar
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    PudPie25 wrote: »
    I just want to warn everyone that although I did not do that survey in particular, I did another survey and completed 3 special offers on Paymentwall last week all legitimately completed etc and not credited for one. Raised tickets for most of them so far only one response, told to provide email confirmation of offer (standard), sent it in, reply came saying unfortunately we cannot verify you but please enjoy our other offers. So my advice... Avoid Paymentwall at all costs!

Hi PudPie I find PaymentWall a bit hit and miss in sometimes I'm eligible and others am not. The only surveys on there I find I do get through are the 24SB ones on influence the next generation of products.
    I've had a few of those this week, maybe my demographics are what they want. They've always credited for me but take about 15mins had a few on drinks, and some on washing powders.

I used to do Ampario on TP but they stopped crediting for me, so I don;t do them. It's hard enough without chasing for payments.
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forgot to say am hoping you get your credits through PudPie, they're unfair not crediting you when you have proof.
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Well done - it appears that they are being released in kind of time slots - at least that's the way I see it. Now, I don't know who is doing this - Swagbucks say it's the survey company. However, this time of night is ridiculous - people are tired and may not be concentrating. I would be interested to find out if anyone gets the tick boxes appearing in the early hours of the morning

I have tick boxes but no surveys in chrome but using firefox just the blank page and no surveys.

Then again according to chrome my swagmeter is filled for today and on firefox apparently I'm 20 short of the target - even after clearing the cache and logging in and out.
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • spiritwood
    spiritwood Posts: 992 Forumite
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Well done - it appears that they are being released in kind of time slots - at least that's the way I see it. Now, I don't know who is doing this - Swagbucks say it's the survey company. However, this time of night is ridiculous - people are tired and may not be concentrating. I would be interested to find out if anyone gets the tick boxes appearing in the early hours of the morning

i do not believe for one minute that it is the survey company. this is swagbucks restricting earning potential again. the surveys are all available on other sites, it is only swagbucks who have the problem as usual.
    Originally Posted by easylife73:

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • beegee181
    beegee181 Posts: 549 Forumite
    Genmod55 wrote: »
    On the 2nd June I did a survey from the Paymentwall called "A survey for women" for 37SB which was about cleaning products. I know several people did this survey because it was commented on about how sexist it was! I still haven't been paid for it and I was wondering if anyone else has?

I got paid for this a couple of days ago. I put in a ticket which they completely ignored, then chased them for a response and then they credited. Way too much hassle for 37 sb! Hope you get yours too, keep on at them til you do.
  • develash84
    develash84 Posts: 467 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Todays target 100 sb.

Target done in less than 15 minutes thanks to a 125 sb survey. :)
    Clearing debts one step at a time.
  • LazyLizzie
    LazyLizzie Posts: 106 Forumite
    I can't use my swagbucks to get amazon vouchers. :( It tells me to verify with my phone number or US mail but when I enter my mobile number it says this:
    Phone verification failed. This number does not work with our system. Please proceed with postcard verification

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a way to fix it? I've tried my number as it is normally, and with the 0 removed and +44 put in front of it, neither of them work.
    :o I'm a money wasting expert. :o
  • footballgirl07
    footballgirl07 Posts: 1,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Just got a DS, so check if you still have a card on your homepage
    2015 goal from online stuff: £900
    Currently at: £633.05/£900
    2014 goal: £1256.85/£800 Goal reached 29/9!
    2013 goal: £973.30/£500 Goal reached 31/7!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure