iSoftStone

Comments

• MallRat
    MallRat Posts: 604 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Tasks are back in case anyone hasn't noticed. Well, they are for me at least.
  • extraJam
    extraJam Posts: 157 Forumite
    ^ I tend to do about 90. Seems to be a good sustainable rate :)

The crowdsourcing hasn't been too bad so far. I can't say I've earned that much off it, but by sticking to the higher paying tasks the effort/reward isn't bad.
  • MallRat
    extraJam wrote: »
    ^ I tend to do about 90. Seems to be a good sustainable rate :)

Yeah, me too. Or just above that anyway. Thought if I tried doing nearer the minimum I might be able to work for longer, as I do tend to get pain in my wrists sometimes, as well as just feeling bored in general.. Probably wouldn't actually make any difference though. Although I suppose it WOULD take slightly longer for the hits to run out, especially if we were all to employ the same method.. :D
    extraJam wrote: »
    The crowdsourcing hasn't been too bad so far. I can't say I've earned that much off it, but by sticking to the higher paying tasks the effort/reward isn't bad.

I signed up for it in the end due to the recent lack of hours. It's exactly the same as the Appen version. Took one qualification test and failed it as there was a technical problem all the way through. Then found an easy task yesterday, only to get stopped from rating after a couple of minutes. Think it decided I was submitting them too fast or something.
  • Yoshi88
    Yoshi88 Posts: 53 Forumite
    "No HitApps available."

There were 19,000+ hits left a couple of hours ago :sad:
  • extraJam
    extraJam Posts: 157 Forumite
    And again. Doesn't look like starting on Monday helps things at all!
  • Yoshi88
    It seems like they're disappearing quicker than before.
  • Yoshi88
    Is it just me or have they gone now?
  • MallRat
    Yoshi88 wrote: »
    Is it just me or have they gone now?

Just had a look, and they've gone for me too. Same thing seems to happen every week now, hence why I've made an effort to do a few more hours than usual over the last 3 days.
  • Yoshi88
    MallRat wrote: »
    Just had a look, and they've gone for me too. Same thing seems to happen every week now, hence why I've made an effort to do a few more hours than usual over the last 3 days.

I was expecting them to disappear some time tomorrow but today seems earlier than ever before.

Have the extra hours taken you to over 5 per day, or are you still sticking to that limit?
  • MallRat
    Yoshi88 wrote: »
    I was expecting them to disappear some time tomorrow but today seems earlier than ever before.

Have the extra hours taken you to over 5 per day, or are you still sticking to that limit?

I've done 4 hours per day. Would find it hard to do 5.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback