Wombling Help Needed

Hi All,

I've just started the act of Wombling and I only know of the APG & Clubcard techniques - is there anymore and when is the best time to go out wombling?

Ta
Motorsport Fanatic & Comper

Comments

• Hi All,

I've just started the act of Wombling and I only know of the APG & Clubcard techniques - is there anymore and when is the best time to go out wombling?

Ta

I tend to find more receipts on sundays as that seems to be when people/families do big shops so you have more items to compare. long receipts are not necc an indication there will be a big comparison voucher though ... I had 14 items on a receipt that gave me £3.54 last week.
    wading through the treacle of life!

debt 2016 = £21,000. debt 2021 = £0!!!!
  • I tend to find more receipts on sundays as that seems to be when people/families do big shops so you have more items to compare. long receipts are not necc an indication there will be a big comparison voucher though ... I had 14 items on a receipt that gave me £3.54 last week.

That's a good one! The only problem with my ASDA is that it's right next to the sea but I don't know if that's the way the wind goes most times. Sometimes the more means that the receipt is balanced out, right?
    Motorsport Fanatic & Comper
  • no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Hi All,
    Ta

Be aware it's not without risk. A store may ban you, Tesco Clubcard, may - deduct points, or put your card on hold so no vouchers go out, or even ban you.
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • vodkawitch1
    vodkawitch1 Posts: 1,033 Forumite
    I have just started myself and found some good advice on fb and utube.. Best times people say are weekends so fingers crossed.
    Make £2 a day challenge - doing well so far.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure