Travelodge Discount Codes

Comments

• paullwill8
    paullwill8 Posts: 488 Forumite
    Trying to find some myself for Nottingham end of July. All the ones on HUKD seem to have expired.
    What goes around - comes around
    give lots and you will always recieve lots
  • Col5ter
    Col5ter Posts: 6 Forumite
    email1.travelodge.co.uk/_act/link.php?mId=O88605026471150819487336312521&tId=28453130

Enter code PM90172G

Offer valid for rooms booked before next Weds for stays between 18th July - 23rd July (excluding 22 July for some reason)

Terms & Conditions
    Travelodge discounts can only be applied to online bookings made on travelodge co uk Discounts cannot be applied to bookings made on the Travelodge corporate website or any other website owned and/or operated by Travelodge Hotels Limited. To redeem discount, enter correct code when prompted during booking process. Discount will be automatically applied and you will be shown the new value prior to payment.
    The discount code is only valid for flexible rate room bookings at the hotels listed for stays between Sunday 18th July - Friday 23rd July 2010 (excluding Thursday 22nd July 2010). Please note not all dates within the stay period will be available at the participating hotels. You will be notified during booking if this is the case. Bookings will be subject to availability at the time of booking. The discount of £15 will be applied to one flexible rate room for one night. If booking more than one room, the discount will be applied to the first flexible rate room night in the booking. Offer valid from Friday 16th July - Wednesday 21st July 2010 (inclusive). Limit one discount code per booking. Not valid on past purchases and not exchangeable for cash.
    The discount code may be used in conjunction with a Travelodge e-voucher but no other promotions or discounts. Travelodge reserves the right to change or cancel the discount code campaign at any time. Once you have made your booking, the price you paid will not change. All bookings are subject to Travelodge's standard terms and conditions. Should you need to amend your discounted room booking by changing your stay dates or hotel choice to those outside the terms of this offer, or amend your booking after the expiry of the offer, you may be required to pay the value of your original discount. Travelodge's standard amendment terms for flexible rate room bookings will apply.
  • Just what I was after - thank you! Needed to book an overnight stay near work so this was spot on. :)
  • xSamx_2
    xSamx_2 Posts: 28 Forumite
    Wish it had worked for me, im trying to book for the 3rd of August, when would the next discount codes come out? Does anyone know?
  • another £15 travelodge voucher which i wont use code is FP62666G.

see link http://www.uploadlibrary.com/Travelodge/tra027/150810/15offweb.html?myEmailId_=O88778809971150867487336562821

expires tomorrow tho!

Hope this helps someone :)

• Another Travelodge £15 off code: GS28143G

Valid from 20 Aug - 25 Aug.
  • and another one for 22-25th August KP80431G
  • Bargainbasement, how do you get these codes?
  • Awww, i need to book two nights from the 26th! Gutted.
  • I'm about to book one for the 31st and was just checking :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure